Clear All

Lsu -4

LSU-4 AND MONEYLINE IT'S DEFENSE BABY,:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by ILIKETHATALITTLE View Post
      LSU-4 AND MONEYLINE IT'S DEFENSE BABY,:beer2:
      :dunno:

Comment

im waiting for FF with his O-H-I-O **** any minute now:beerbang: :beerbang:
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

wouldn't waste it on this clown....:puke:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

It just seems you have some bad senses of location &/or direction when posting your plays. The most recent post you made was an NCAAF play but it somehow appeared in the NHL Forum. When you began this thread with a College B'Ball play, again it appeared somehow in the NHL Forum, your supposedly phenomenal record on NCAAB jumped out like a streaker at a soccer game.

When you post plays, please put those plays in their respective sports' forums. Perhaps you should ask for our infamous GPS device to be attached to your user name so it won't happen again.

Since you still insist on proclaiming yourself to be a handicapping God who seems to have such a superior record and intellect over the rest of us common folks, I had no alternative than to send all of these posts to this very popular forum location known prolifically as the "****ter" or so you may understand completely: :flush: . It is here that most folks get sent, who wander astray from our Predictem family's beliefs, values, and rules of etiquette, end up.

Your next step will become a if you continue to portray yourself in the manner which you have to date.
            Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Meestermike View Post
              It just seems you have some bad senses of location &/or direction when posting your plays. The most recent post you made was an NCAAF play but it somehow appeared in the NHL Forum. When you began this thread with a College B'Ball play, again it appeared somehow in the NHL Forum, your supposedly phenomenal record on NCAAB jumped out like a streaker at a soccer game.

When you post plays, please put those plays in their respective sports' forums. Perhaps you should ask for our infamous GPS device to be attached to your user name so it won't happen again.

Since you still insist on proclaiming yourself to be a handicapping God who seems to have such a superior record and intellect over the rest of us common folks, I had no alternative than to send all of these posts to this very popular forum location known prolifically as the "****ter" or so you may understand completely: :flush: . It is here that most folks get sent, who wander astray from our Predictem family's beliefs, values, and rules of etiquette, end up.

Your next step will become a if you continue to portray yourself in the manner which you have to date.
              took me 20 seconds to read that!
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

This is like Christmas all over again for me, how did I no see this? I guess because someone hinted that it was posted in the NHL section? I honestly don't know where to start.

:laughing:

Comment

Do you watch football? LSU's defense has been pedestrian at best.

I'll be taking Ohio St now :thumbs:

Comment

By the way, I'd ban you if you weren't such a great fade.

Joshknows, is that you? :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                      By the way, I'd ban you if you weren't such a great fade.

Joshknows, is that you? :beerbang: :beerbang:
                      Stif Joshknows has a Million unit play on LSU... wasn't gonna touch a side, but I'm throwing 1 unit on the OSU ML now!
                      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Quoting a wise man, that quotes a wise man "DOH"

Gee, I wonder who that is LOL
                        If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
                        X