Hendrick Engines are failing at Daytona

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hendrick Engines are failing at Daytona

#88-Earnhardt Jr. lost and engine midway thru the practice and the team will change engines, then it was mentioned on SPEED's coverage that all the Hendrick Motorsports cars #24-Gordon, #48-Johnson, Earnhardt and #5-Mears will change engines as there is some sort of lifter problem. #66-Riggs team is changing engines, also uses Hendrick engines and the other teams that run Hendrick engines are checking them out: #09-Marlin, #87-Wallace, #70-Mayfield and #78-Nemechek [not changing engines].

Also #07-Bowyer lost an engine and is changing their engine.

Confirmed engine changes: #48-Johnson, #5-Mears, #24-Gordon, #66-Riggs, #96-Yeley, #07-Bowyer and #88-Earnhardt Jr. that means these drivers have to fall to the rear of the pack before the drop of the green flag for the Gatorade Duel they are running.

This does NOT effect where they start the Daytona 500. Team are allowed to change engines between the Duels and the Daytona 500.
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

JB, I remember when all the Roush cars failed. Don't quote me on this, but I think they were Hendricks. If not, whose were they. Now I'm curious, but I think they were Hendricks. Its been quite a few years back. I bet Queen knows
    If its fun, do it

Comment

Bull**** move to get new motor put in for Twins race.

You know NASCAR's got that rule that the motor's got to be in the car for qualifying; or you go to the back of the pack, you will see at these super speedway's they will change the motor because it dont matter if they start at the back of the pack. Look at Jimmie and Jeff for budshoot out perfect example. Dont give me no BS about the motor failing. Just another unfair advantage by teams that have unlimited money. I will bet you 1 million dollar's nobody's got a problem at Bristol. :laughing: Unless they quailfy terrible.

And yes Yo Rousch change all there motor's last year for Daytona race.
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
      X