Championship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship

Well thought I was putting money one JR to win the daytona turns out I took him to win the championship! DOH!!!!:beer2:

1 unit Jr +560
    From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

i bet junior at 8 to 1 to win daytona but now that he won both races so far, i know my money is as good as gone.

Comment

Gonna take a while

I know there are a bunch of people here rooting for JR....:laughing:

Let's hope for the best!

BOL to ya Snow!:thumbs:

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Shorts, you are among the group of nascar bettors now. We have all made that mistake. Some won't admit it but most of us have made that mistake. I actually have done it twice. Third time is not a charm LOL. My brother has dione it. You now are amongst the nascar warlords.
        If its fun, do it

Comment

You might be a NASCAR warlord if you think NASCAR is a sport. :laughing:

You might be a NASCAR warlord if you bought the expanded channel's from your cable company so you could get FX and Speed Channel.

You might be a warlord if you work for the cable company and still have Cable illegal in the house. :laughing: Who loves ya baby.

You might be a NASCAR warlord if you get goose bumps just hearing the words......Boogity Boogity Boogity

You might be a NASCAR warlord if you still wear anything with the number 3 on it or on your car.

You might be a NASCAR warlord if you have ever shaved a drivers number on your head, chest, back or etc.

I'll have more later feel free to chime in:sm:
          Last edited by Queen; 02-15-2008, 07:07 PM.
          NFL 2-0. Week 1
          Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Who loves ya baby LOL
            If its fun, do it

Comment

I was looking into how the pole sitter fared in the race. Since 2002, we've only had one top ten and that was last year. But looking at how the outside row one has done, it ain't pretty. Since 1995, we've only had 4 top tens and were from drivers like Dale SR and Jimmie Johnson. Basically, outside row has had some bad finishes. They have two top fives, two top tens, two top 15's and then we have 26 or worse from there. Mikey is not one of the best drivers out there and I don't see him doing well in the race period. I will be looking closely at who he is matched up against in the 500 and just might be the only bet I make. No MU's that I can find so far, but rest assured, I'm betting small unless the books put alot of stock on Mikey.

Two days and counting
              If its fun, do it

Comment

You might be a NASCAR warlord if you think nascar drivers are atheletes

You might be a NASCAR warlord if you cain't spell atheletes
                If its fun, do it

Comment

You might be a NASCAR warlord if you count down the days till Daytona.

You might be a NASCAR warlord if you bought your sweetheart NASCAR PJ's for VD.

You might be a NASCAR warlord if you have a tattoo of a drivers number on you.

You might be a NASCAR warlord if your avitar is a picture of a wrecked drivers car.

You might be a NASCAR warlord if you think the SuperBowl is Bristol motor speedway.
                  NFL 2-0. Week 1
                  Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                    You might be a NASCAR warlord if you gave your sweetheart VD.
                    :laughing:
                    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

NASCAR Warlord

Now that I'm a NASCAR Warlord can I go buy the shirts and hats and jackets....kind of like being a Harley owner!! :beer2: :laughing:

Comment

You might be a NASCAR warlord if, you can remember every NASCAR driver and their car number but can't remember how old your children are.
                        You might be a NASCAR warlord if, you can change a tire faster than you can change a diaper.
                        You might be a NASCAR warlord if, you call skid marks in your underwear a "Darlington Stripe."
                        You might be a NASCAR warlord if, your wife's nickname is "Lugnut".

GL Shorts.. :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                        X