Lmao!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao!

I just placed a bet on Jimmie Johnson to win Daytona! LOL! My first wager at Sportbet and it's on Nascar! LMAO...

GL to everyone tomorrow! I'll be working so I'll catch the end of the race! :thumbs:

Uncle Yo will be so proud!
    White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Hey Rothko!

Where did you find the Daytona on Sportbet? The only thing I could find was for the Championship....

Yo will be proud...
    From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by shorts View Post
      Where did you find the Daytona on Sportbet? The only thing I could find was for the Championship....

Yo will be proud...
      Daytona 500 betting - 2008 Daytona 500 Odds - Bet Daytona 500
      White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

I can get to the article but I'm not seeing where I can actually bet the daytona....Do you go under straight bets....I still only see the winner of the sprint cup?? Am I just being a dumbass?????:beer2:

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Finally

It finally showed up as a straight option!!!! :beerbang:

Comment

Don't ya just hate it when your book doesn't put up lines till noon. I just got mine in. I am so proud of both of you guys. And you guys will be proud of me. I made three bets yesterday and I moved the heavy fav from -1000 to -300, the field from 20 to 1 to 5 to 1. Odds on me stayed the same LOL. Betting tip #1..Bet small. Anything can happen. Thanx to you guys, maybe Kevin will move the nascar section up past the Hockey section. GL fellas. Lets go racin' boys
            If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
            X