Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry this is the wrong forum, I know..but....need players...fantasy baseball

Hey Folks

Got a few opening for a fantasy baseball league I am commish of. Hopefully 10 person head to head league. Standard categories...

AVG, HR, RBI, Slugging, Walks, SB

Wins, Losses, K/9, WHIP, Saves. The league costs $100, and I will accept a paypal payment from anyone who wants to join. I really would like to get the money prior to the draft (Friday, 4:30 pacific, 7:30 eastern)

Call me at (NO PHONE NUMBE POSTING ALLOWED) edit by Queen if you are interested... it will def. be a fun league with lots of trades. Would be cool to get to know a few of you more personally as well.
    Last edited by Queen; 04-11-2007, 04:44 PM.

would love to play but no way i am sending 100 bucks to someone i don't know.

better luck next time

Comment

Skinsfan

Hey skins fan I'm really liken Georgetown this weekend..Whats your thoughts on the game...You guys have one hell of a D I love that in your face Defence..They remind me of Georgia tech a few years ago
      Every Bet is a good Bet win or lose you still get some action

1 unit=$100

NBA 0-0

NCAABB 0-0

NFL 0-0

NCAAFB 5-8 -8 units

Comment

Originally posted by Realtechfan View Post
        Hey skins fan I'm really liken Georgetown this weekend..Whats your thoughts on the game...You guys have one hell of a D I love that in your face Defence..They remind me of Georgia tech a few years ago
        Real nervous bro... what I DO like is that everyone is talking about the matchup between Hibbert/Oden.... hopefully Ohio State is focused on that as well... in all honesty, GTown poses bigger matchup problems when Hibbert is on the bench. Ask any coach in the Big East.... they will tell you it's a completely different team/style... hard to prepare for.

Comment

hey bro...if you are interested join and we'll figure out the money later honestly. you can send half way through the season or whatever you want. the entire league thus far are my close friends who will vouch i'm a straight up dude...not to mention the fact that i throw a hundred on sports like its going outta style..the 100 doesnt phase me....if u are interested in joining call me..i will make special arrangements for u since u dont know me...see ya! good luck in the final four by the way!

also i posted at ultimatecapper.com for several years, just now realized where everyone went thats why i only have one post.

Comment

Where should I mail the money to? I want to play 3 different teams so I will give you $300.

:laughing:
            2009 NCAA Football
            Record: 41-38-1
            +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
            Record: 11-14-0
            +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
            Record: 15-15-2
            +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

for anyone who is interested at all... i thought of a way i could make it safe for people to join who dont know me well...

the payment is through paypal you are protected on fraud up to $500...so if for some reason something went wrong (it wont) you would be protected by paypala dn it would thus **** up my credit.

Comment

Originally posted by ncsucharlie View Post
                Where should I mail the money to? I want to play 3 different teams so I will give you $300.

:laughing:

SEE What happens when you live in the shadow of UNC and Duke You start hatin on everyone.......O'**** I just remembered I have to live in the shadow of them Damn UGA MUTTS:nuts:
                Every Bet is a good Bet win or lose you still get some action

1 unit=$100

NBA 0-0

NCAABB 0-0

NFL 0-0

NCAAFB 5-8 -8 units

Comment

Wrong Forum? You cant be serious, RU? who in their right mind, would send you a hundred? paypal protection policy? Ya take the $$$, close the account, there's no protection for the sender, unless the $$$ is in your account

:boog:

Comment

...sorry sorry, folks! Didn't realize people would take this so offensively. I just figured I would throw it out there on this forum, posted on the old board for years... just figured maybe someone was interested - that's all! Not to get caught in semantics here, but screwing PayPal out of money is just like screwing any regular company out of business. I had to go through the procedure once, and what PayPal does with fraud... they credit the account back that it was sent from (you) and put a debit on the account the fraud was commited on. The person who is being accused of fraud has a few days to give PayPal information they need to know there was no fraud (usually an ebay auction number, with a receipt from UPS that a.) the products were sent b.) a copy of a money order, sent to the person who got screwed) or it gets put on my credit. But, I totally understand some peoples concerns no worries at all... definitely a good five people on here I have communicated with enough that I would trust them with $100.

Comment

Originally posted by showmedamoney View Post
                      ...sorry sorry, folks! Didn't realize people would take this so offensively. I just figured I would throw it out there on this forum, posted on the old board for years... just figured maybe someone was interested - that's all! Not to get caught in semantics here, but screwing PayPal out of money is just like screwing any regular company out of business. I had to go through the procedure once, and what PayPal does with fraud... they credit the account back that it was sent from (you) and put a debit on the account the fraud was commited on. The person who is being accused of fraud has a few days to give PayPal information they need to know there was no fraud (usually an ebay auction number, with a receipt from UPS that a.) the products were sent b.) a copy of a money order, sent to the person who got screwed) or it gets put on my credit. But, I totally understand some peoples concerns no worries at all... definitely a good five people on here I have communicated with enough that I would trust them with $100.
                      old board for years? Date Registered: 01-09-2006

paypal will credit, the sender, ONLY, if the money is available, in the receiver's account..

neither here nor there, you just dont go askin' strangers for a hundred?

c'mon you can't be serious....

:beer2:

Comment

I'm gonna close this thread so nobody's feelings get hurt.

Also, we have a policy here where we don't allow people to do cash related transactions. We've seen most of them go to **** with somebody always getting screwed.

With that being said, I do believe showmedamoney is a solid guy who is running a legit league.

Unfortunately we just cant let this stuff fly here for obvious reasons. This thread is closed.

Comment

Working...
                        X