Daws1089's Stock Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Stock Picks

I've been interested in the market for a couple years now. Been investing for a year now and sort of getting comfortable with it. I'm going to post any activity i have in the market here in this thread.

Bought GPS (Gap Inc.) at $17.21 today.

love the price we are paying for gap right now. Gap has clothes that just about everyone can wear and spring clothing have been flying off the shelves so far this year. New CEO has Gap back to their basics which they got away from last year. Gonna buy this for a maybe 6 month term, or until its up near 20 or 21 then dump it.

reccomending this one for anyone and everyone. yea JNJ is for retirement funds, but im young and i still want this bad boy in my portfolio.

buying johnson and johnson JNJ at $62.10

:beerbang:

Comment

Good Luck with your stock picks

Daws

Man i wish i knew what i was doing with the stock market

where do you buy/sell ?
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Wonka,

Go to etrade.com

Its REAL easy.

Daws,

This is a great time to buy JNJ. The price is depressed and Warren Buffet was reported as recently buying some. ;)

Comment

Willi-

I use sharebuilder.com to buy/sell my stocks. its very easy. theres no minimum deposit or anything. i find etrade to be a little expensive.

Kevin,

That is awesome news. I didn't know about buffet buying any. I saw on cnbc that Jim Cramer sold it and he didnt expect a good quarter, but i think he's a clown. thanks for the good news!

Comment

Sell:

I sold GPS today at $18.82 after buying at $17.21.
            got old MA sell signal

+8.55%

Comment

sold JNJ today at $63.75. bought it at $62.10.just feel like the market may slide soon.

****ty return of 2.5%.

Comment

Working...
              X