Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn it im a democrat that must mean im a baby killer/who hates our troops and spits on the American flag ..........:laughing: :laughing: gotta love that republican smear machine
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
      i denounce anything he has said
      Uh huh......and Obama is African American.

Comment

damn it im a democrat that must mean im a baby killer/who hates our troops and spits on the American flag ..........:laughing: :laughing: gotta love that republican smear machine

No, being a democrat means that your for the rights of the above not against them because you support certain postions does not mean you carry out those positions....but your support of Rev Wright and his beliefs show through in your post. Your a racist, just like he is....and here is a tidbit for you black people can be racist too. See Dan you stick around here and you will learn something new everyday. :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
          Uh huh......and Obama is African American.
          and half white sir don't you forget that now...........................oh by the way hes Muslim also :laughing: :laughing:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

No, being a democrat means that your for the rights of the above not against them because you support certain postions does not mean you carry out those positions....but your support of Rev Wright and his beliefs show through in your post. Your a racist, just like he is....and here is a tidbit for you black people can be racist too. See Dan you stick around here and you will learn something new everyday. :thumbs:
            LOL me racist........:laughing: :laughing: ............and in case you care i got a fathead on my wall of rev. wright thats how much i love him :thumbs: :thumbs: ..........and im not sure if you think im black from reading your post but no sir i am 100% white matter of fact im Italian isn't that an ethnic group that usually hates African Americans?

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

and half white sir don't you forget that now...........................oh by the way hes Muslim also :laughing: :laughing:
              I love Muslims...at least the ones that are not out to kill Americans...which is the majority.

Comment

LOL me racist........:laughing: :laughing: ............and in case you care i got a fathead on my wall of rev. wright thats how much i love him :thumbs: :thumbs:
                Yes you, admitting it is half the battle. :thumbs: As for the fathead that does not suprise me.

Comment

and im not sure if you think im black from reading your post but no sir i am 100% white matter of fact im Italian isn't that an ethnic group that usually hates African Americans?

Yes they do unfortunately, as for you I would never guess that you were anything but White...not that that is a bad thing.
                  Last edited by BoKnows; 10-15-2008, 02:40 PM.

Comment

LOL me racist........:laughing: :laughing: ............and in case you care i got a fathead on my wall of rev. wright thats how much i love him :thumbs: :thumbs: ..........and im not sure if you think im black from reading your post but no sir i am 100% white matter of fact im Italian isn't that an ethnic group that usually hates African Americans?
                    Yes, indeed you are! :thumbs:

Comment

where can i vote for that Wright/Ayers 08 ticket? :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                        Yes, indeed you are! :thumbs:
                        how am i racist?

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

how am i racist?
                          Dont make me bring up your boy Rev Wrights speech, you adhere to his sermons which breed hate and disgust for white people and therefore make you a racist by association of beliefs. You can be white and still hate white people. You can be black and be a racist. Just because you dont want to be called a baby killer and flag burner you can still be a Wright lover. :thumbs:

Comment

Dont make me bring up your boy Rev Wrights speech, you adhere to his sermons which breed hate and disgust for white people and therefore make you a racist by association of beliefs. You can be white and still hate white people. You can be black and be a racist. Just because you dont want to be called a baby killer and flag burner you can still be a Wright lover. :thumbs:
                            this is beyond outrageous and on the verge of laughable to think im a racist because i support Obama ........i don't agree with one word wright has to say i have the utmost respect for my country and everything it has given me and my family ........is its gov't and those in power corrupt yes......but the values of this country are unmatchable throughout the world.......to get the idea im racist is laughable and i find some what insulting

im pro choice.........do i like abortions obviously not......but i don't think the gov't should be able to tell a women what she can do with her body

but this idea that anyone who is a democrat or should i say "non republican" hates their country, troops, is a baby killer etc.......is ridiculous
                            Last edited by dananderson32; 10-15-2008, 02:49 PM.

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Sorry this thread is getting out of hand. It's not about pointing fingers. Sorry thread closed.

Comment

Working...
                              X