• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
    Time To Get: HAYES LEMMERZ INTERNATIONAL

10k buy: HAYZ @.03

:beer2:

Hayes Lemmerz corrects reported losses back to 2006

DETROIT, Hayes Lemmerz International , which supplies wheels to automakers, on Friday said it had misstated per-share losses for the three fiscal years through 2008 because of a mistaken share count estimate. The company said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission it had not correctly reflected the effect of a 2007 equity rights offering in its per-share results. After making the correction, the Northville, Michigan-based auto parts supplier said it would have posted narrower per-share losses for its 2006, 2007, and 2008 fiscal years. The company's per-share loss for the fiscal year ended Jan. 31, 2006 would have been 34 percent narrower at $7.99 compared with a first-reported loss of $12.06. For 2007, the corrected loss per-share was $2.89 compared with $4.36 as first reported. For 2008, the corrected loss was $2.23 per share compared with an initially reported loss of $2.41.

3/16/2009
    HAYZ Close Price: 0.07
    Change▲ 0.03 (+75%)
    Volume 15,931,356

High Today
    $0.09
    Low Today
    $0.06

3/17/2009

HAYZ Close Price: 0.13
    Change▲ 0.05 (+62.5%)
    Volume 9,698,944

Last edited by homedawg; 03-17-2009, 03:54 PM.

Comment

my break even is @.0897 (10k x.12 & 10k x .0550 +commissions)

Invested: $1794.00
      3/17/09 +$2024.00
      Market Value: $6724.00
      As Of Close Price 3/17/09: +$4930.00

SIRI Close Price $0.3362
      Change ▲.1012

Volume: 174,404,470

High Today: .3800
      Low Today: .2401

:drunk:

Comment

3/18/2009

Sold 5k @.40 (+$1950.00 after commissions..Total Invested: $1794.00)
        Still holding 15k that didn't cost me any money!

:victory:

Comment

Very nice! (and balzy! Penny stocks usually amount to ****.)

Comment

3/18/2009

Sold 5k @.40 (+$1950.00 after commissions..Total Invested: $1794.00)
            Still holding 15k that didn't cost me any money!

:victory:
            I'm kicking myself for not selling at .40 yesterday and then picking them back up at .30 today...

You just never know though.

Comment

La Jolla Pharmaceutical Co. (LJPC)

3/24/2009

OPEN:$0.07
              CLOSE:$0.12
              CHANGE:+$0.05 (+71.43%)
              VOLUME:19,356,900

3/25/2009
              OPEN:$0.15
              HIGH:$0.1877
              VOLUME:19,761,187

Sold about 75% of my shares today at $0.165 for approximate 112% gain :beerbang:
              Still holding the rest to see if there is any type of news that could get this thing moving higher, looking to sell the rest in the $0.25-$0.30 range (knock on wood).

You ever pick any of this up HD?
              **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Nice Work! :beerbang:

I called bottom on LJPC @.040, hit that 3 days in a row earlier this month, but I never got my order filled! :bang:

I also had a .040 10k buy order in for ELI & MESA, but missed them too.

PIR & BPUR was on my radar, they popped huge this week.

I did get some HUGE returns within the last week selling some SIRI, HAYZ, SPCB, & CTIC.

It's been a VERY profitable month for me!

Comment

Cashed out another 3k shares of CTIC on a stop loss @ .65
                  Bought in @ .12 & .08 :beer2:

CTIC
                  Close Price .665

High Today
                  $0.97
                  Low Today
                  $0.27

Volume 103,585,795

This stock was all over the place today. Something is up!

Comment

Cashed out another 3k shares of CTIC on a stop loss @ .65
                    Bought in @ .12 & .08 :beer2:

CTIC
                    Close Price .665

High Today
                    $0.97
                    Low Today
                    $0.27

Volume 103,585,795

This stock was all over the place today. Something is up!
                    High of .97, low of .27.....i would say it was all over the place

how many shares do you got left?

Comment

2k. No need for me to sell, it's already paid for ++++++ made some good loot! looks like no news, just a pump & dump. There's suppose to be fda decision coming up in april?
                      IMO, Solid company will hold the rest long term.

Why are so many buying LJPC? Didn't they recently announce closing up shop? :laughing:

Wish I got in, because I woulda sold @.30...

XTLB finally getting some decent volume today, been holding that since November.

Comment

3/10/09 WTF buy;

FLTW 10k @ .007:beer2:

Fleetwood Enterprises Signs Contract to Supply Additional Modular Housing to the U.S. Army -- Third Phase of Barracks at Fort Bliss to Be Built by Trendsetter Homes Division -

By: PR Newswire | 30 Mar 2009 | 03:11 PM ET

RIVERSIDE, Calif., March 30, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Fleetwood Enterprises, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: FLTWE) announced today that its Trendsetter Homes division has signed a contract to supply modular military housing to the U.S. Army for the third phase of construction at Fort Bliss in El Paso, Texas. Terms of the multi-million dollar contract were not disclosed.

To complete Task Order III of the Fort Bliss project, Trendsetter Homes, Fleetwood's modular division, will continue the offsite construction of the primary component of the Army's new permanent barracks at its facility in Belton, Texas. Trendsetter has already supplied 18 buildings for the project, composed of 1,176 apartment units. This phase will entail at least three more buildings, each of which will have 64 apartments. Fleetwood estimates that its Texas plant will build the modules through mid-May, with site completion continuing through approximately September. This phase is expected to complete the Unaccompanied Enlisted Personnel Housing permanent barracks at Fort Bliss.

The Army is considering a number of similar projects at other bases, many of which Trendsetter is actively pursuing.

"We are proud of our service to the Army and our ongoing relationship with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers," said Charles E. Lott, President of Fleetwood's Housing Group. "Working with our partners, we have successfully accelerated the Army's ability to provide high quality, modern housing for the Fort Bliss troops. Fleetwood's modular building process significantly decreases construction time as well as congestion, noise, and debris management issues associated with conventional site-built structures, making it a desirable candidate for numerous other building applications." Undertaken by the U.S. Army in support of the Military Housing Transformation Initiative, the project will contribute to significantly upgrading on-base housing at Fort Bliss, which encompasses 1.1 million acres of land. It is also the site of the Army's Air Defense Artillery Center, responsible for the education and training of Air Defense Artillery soldiers and units. Fleetwood has teamed with several companies that have expertise in various areas of development and construction in connection with this contract. Hensel Phelps is the prime contractor and owner of the government contract; the architectural and engineering leadership is being provided by The Benham Companies; and The Warrior Group, which is tasked with delivering completed living units, contracted with Fleetwood to construct the modular units.

About Trendsetter Homes Trendsetter Homes is the modular housing division of Fleetwood Homes, which operates 12 facilities nationwide and is headquartered in Riverside, Calif.

Trendsetter produces modular residential and commercial buildings in a factory-controlled environment for residential builders and the military. The Trendsetter Homes website can be accessed at Trendsetter Homes.

About Fleetwood Fleetwood Enterprises, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is a leading producer of recreational vehicles and manufactured homes. This Fortune 1000 company, headquartered in Riverside, Calif., is dedicated to providing quality, innovative products that offer exceptional value to its customers. Fleetwood operates facilities strategically located throughout the nation, including recreational vehicle, factory-built housing and supply subsidiary plants. For more information, visit Fleetwood's website at Fleetwood Enterprises.

This press release contains certain forward-looking statements and information based on the beliefs of Fleetwood's management as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, Fleetwood's management. Such statements reflect the current views of Fleetwood with respect to future events and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties, and assumptions, including risk factors identified in Fleetwood's most recent 10-Q and other SEC filings. These risks and uncertainties include, without limitation, the significant demands on our liquidity while current economic and credit conditions are severely affecting our operations; the lack of assurance that we will be able to successfully restructure, emerge from Chapter 11, and regain sustainable profitability following our recent bankruptcy filing; our potential inability to decrease our operating losses and negative cash flow; the effect of ongoing weakness in both the manufactured housing and recreational vehicle markets, especially the recreational vehicle market which has deteriorated sharply in recent months; the volatility of our stock price; the effect of a decline in home equity values, volatile fuel prices and interest rates, global tensions, employment trends, stock market performance, credit crisis, availability of financing generally, and other factors that can and have had a negative impact on consumer confidence, and which may continue to reduce demand for our products, particularly recreational vehicles; the availability and cost of wholesale and retail financing for both manufactured housing and recreational vehicles; our ability to comply with financial tests and covenants on existing and future debt obligations; our ability to obtain, on reasonable terms if at all, the debtor-in-possession and other financing we will need in the future to execute our business strategies; potential dilution associated with future equity or equity-linked financings we may undertake to raise additional capital and the risk that the equity pricing may not be favorable; the cyclical and seasonal nature of both the manufactured housing and recreational vehicle industries; the increasing costs of component parts and commodities that we may be unable to recoup in our product prices; repurchase agreements with floorplan lenders, which we currently expect could result in increased costs due to the deteriorated market conditions; expenses and uncertainties associated with the entry into new business segments or the manufacturing, development, and introduction of new products; the potential for excessive retail inventory levels and dealers' desire to reduce inventory levels in the manufactured housing and recreational vehicle industries; the effect on our sales, margins and market share from aggressive discounting by competitors; potential increases in the frequency and size of product liability, wrongful death, class action, and other legal actions; and the highly competitive nature of our industries and changes in our competitive landscape.

Comment

4/17/2009

SIRI
                          Close Price: $0.50
                          Change:0.091 (+22.25%)
                          Day's Range 0.43 - 0.535

Volume:156,144,149

To the Moon, Alice! :beer2:

Comment

CTIC
                            Close Price: 1.268
                            Change: 0.638 (101.27%)
                            High Today
                            Low Today
                            Volume

Comment

Originally posted by Leafs3113 View Post
                              Was about to purchase some before the market reopened and had my purchase price @$0.09 before i noticed a $28 charge per transaction from my bank and thought it was ridiculous price per transaction. So i layed off making my purchase especially when it was still up in the air on the bankrupcy or not.

Quick question what do u guys use for your trading becuase the $28 a trade plus commision offered by my bank is just not gonna work for me.

I finally went onto another broker. Sharebuilder has cancelled 45 of my stocks in the last 6 months. F'd up **** when you gotta average down, and can't buy more! Besides that their realtime quotes are averaged to the cent, and they keep changing some of my positions values, that don't coincide with market values? I'm just selling and withdrawing from sharebuilder! I DO NOT RECOMMEND SHAREBUILDER TO ANYONE!

I have been with ZECCO for 2 weeks, and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ZECCO!

Real time quotes BID/ASK to the .0001, super fast trades, some hit within a couple seconds after I send the BUY/SELL order. Only $4.50 per trade, 10 free trades, nice web layout, etc etc... :thumbs:

Free Online Stock Trading, Discount Options Trading, & Discount Stock Brokerage

Comment

I finally went onto another broker. Sharebuilder has cancelled 45 of my stocks in the last 6 months. F'd up **** when you gotta average down, and can't buy more! Besides that their realtime quotes are averaged to the cent, and they keep changing some of my positions values, that don't coincide with market values? I'm just selling and withdrawing from sharebuilder! I DO NOT RECOMMEND SHAREBUILDER TO ANYONE!

I have been with ZECCO for 2 weeks, and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ZECCO!

Real time quotes BID/ASK to the .0001, super fast trades, some hit within a couple seconds after I send the BUY/SELL order. Only $4.50 per trade, 10 free trades, nice web layout, etc etc... :thumbs:

Free Online Stock Trading, Discount Options Trading, & Discount Stock Brokerage
                                Thanks for the info, I have been looking for a new broker and I'll have to check Zecco out. Do you know anything about SogoTrade, or anyone else on here know anything about them. I was thinking about trying them out, only $3 per trade is what I like, but I'm not sure about how they are with the other things.

Comment

Working...
                                X