Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

todays buy:

XDSL 20K buy @.01

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P8UwBP4yVgM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P8UwBP4yVgM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Welcome to mPhase Technologies

mPhase Technologies, a publicly traded company on the OTCBB under ticker symbol XDSL, is the undisputed global leader in the development of the battery of the future…today. At the forefront of mPhase’s movement is AlwaysReady, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of mPhase Technologies, Inc. Chief developers within AlwaysReady, Inc. have completely revamped the conventional idea of the battery with their Smart Battery by means of over ten patents involving battery technology. Before these developments, battery technology had changed very little over the last 150 years. Thanks to recent breakthroughs, however, the AlwaysReady Smart Battery provides a product with several distinct advantages over current conventional batteries including:

Distinctive Advantages :

Green (Environmentally Friendly)
    Potentially Infinite Shelf Life
    Lower Manufacturing Cost
    Power Management Functionality
    Faster Ramp to Power
    Flexible Arrayed Configurations
    Versatile Packaging
    In the ever progressing electronics market, advanced devices are in need of new, high performance, longer lasting, and environmentally friendly batteries. The Smart Battery can accommodate a wide range of next generation handheld gaming devices or high tech PDA/cell phones to an array of sophisticated military, medical, industrial, and consumer technologies.

As new and existing portable electronic applications continue to proliferate, the potential for similar performance advantages enabled by our technology is evident. The military continues down the path of increased usage of high tech portable equipment as laser designators extend their range, drones are used more often, special operations soldiers increase mission time and chemical and biological sensors become more sophisticated and power hungry. In the consumer market, advanced 3G cell phones, next generation handheld gaming devices, digital cameras, MP3 players, converged cameras/cell phones/PDAs or other new devices yet to be developed, all will continue to tax power budgets and further intensify the need for new, high performance, longer lasting batteries. mPhase Technology is proud about its leading position in battery technology and is excited for the future of this exciting industry.

Comment

mPhase Executed Co-Branding Agreement Provides Global Reach & Recognition

On Monday May 4, 2009, 9:00 am EDT

LITTLE FALLS, N.J., May 4, 2009 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- mPhase Technologies, Inc. (OTC BB:XDSL.OB - News) today provided more information on their executed co-branding agreement with a globally recognized industrial design company. In working together on the design for the AlwaysReady Emergency Flashlight, mPhase has acquired co-branding rights that will provide instant brand recognition to consumers on a global level. This co-branding is a powerful tool that will enhance the planned product launch and will help drive future sales.

XDSL 0.0180 +0.0065

Ron Durando, CEO of mPhase Technologies, said ``This co-branding agreement that is in place provides high end brand recognition with a global reach. Partnering with an established and trusted brand provides a huge boost to our marketing campaign that would not otherwise be achievable.''

As the fully functional prototype of the AlwaysReady Emergency Flashlight is rapidly nearing completion, the company is refining and implementing their product launch strategy. In light of the co-branding relationship and developing distribution channels, mPhase has decided to keep the sleek design and features under wraps.

``The decision to delay the public unveiling of the AlwaysReady Emergency Flashlight is essential to the strategic launch of the product.'' said mPhase CEO Ron Durando.

About mPhase Technologies, Inc. and AlwaysReady, Inc.

mPhase Technologies, Inc. (OTC BB:XDSL.OB - News), through its wholly owned subsidiary AlwaysReady, Inc., is focused on developing and commercializing a new battery technology based on a well-patented phenomenon known as electrowetting, which provides a unique way to store energy and manage power that will revolutionize the battery industry. For more information, please visit our website at Welcome to mPhase Technologies.

Comment

Todays Buy:

GNTA 50k buy @.0064

Genta Incorporated: Commited to better the lives of people with cancer

Comment

XDSL is soaring, bought into it on moday at 0.014 and was just wondering if u think it will come down again, looking into buying more because this looks like a pretty solid technology there working on.

Glad i took your advise got alittle back from what i lost on NVAX.
          Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
          NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
          CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
          CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
          NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
          ---------------------------------------------------
          2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
          2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
            was looking at this today, looks like there wating for approval and if approved could really skyrocket.
            CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
            NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0

Comment

Originally posted by Leafs3113 View Post
              XDSL is soaring, bought into it on moday at 0.014 and was just wondering if u think it will come down again, looking into buying more because this looks like a pretty solid technology there working on.

Glad i took your advise got alittle back from what i lost on NVAX.
              I sold 5k this morning, paid for my whole 20k investment, +made some extra$$$

I dont have any loot invested in the other 15k so I'm gonna sit back and watch it for a couple days.

GL :beerbang:

Comment

I missed this 1, I had it on my watch list since december, was gonna buy it on any good news.. It got pumped in the premarket.. :bang:

TTNP
                Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc

Yesterday's Close: .05

Today's Open $1.65

Today's High $1.70

10,000 shares @only $500.00 invested, Coulda turned into:
                $16,500.00 OVERNIGHT!

:nuts:

Comment

Todays Buy:

TSHL 200k buy @.0001

LyfeTec - Monitoring for a Healthly Life

LyfeTec, Inc. and its subsidiary Lyfetest is a newly formed corporation held in the state of Nevada and Florida, which holds agreements in manufacturing home test kit products. After gaining significant knowledge about how environment relates to the incidence of cancer, drug testing and STD’s, the Company changed its name and became involved in home test kit screening and other medical research such as cancer.

Current Activities
                  On March 2009, the Company changed its name to LyfeTec, Inc. and established a wholly owned subsidiary named Lyfetest. With a new management team in place, the Company began implementation of its plans to enter the consumer healthcare market space beginning in march of 2009. Beginning, April 2009, an ongoing alliance was formalized with LyfeTec, Inc. a Nevada based limited partnership involved in the manufacture of FDA approved consumer personal health screening solutions and development of comprehensive health tracking software and hardware. This alliance is expected to grow and led to the recent signing of an initial licensing agreement providing Allarae with products for entrance into the United States and european markets to be distributed world wide.

05/07/2009 10:36AM MWUS LyfeTec, Inc. Announces Its Influenza A/B Test Kit Tests Help Detect Possibility in Swine Flu Infected Patients
                  05/05/2009 9:45AM MWUS LyfeTec, Inc. Announces Re-Designation of Medical Test Kit Distribution Rights
                  04/16/2009 9:15AM MWUS LyfeTec, Inc. (Formerly Tri-Star Holdings, Inc.) in Negotiations With Chinese Medical Manufacturer for Global Distribution Right
                  04/15/2009 9:15AM MWUS LyfeTec, Inc. (Formerly Tri-Star Holdings, Inc.) Receives Official FDA Registration Approval
                  03/23/2009 12:32PM MWUS LyfeTec, Inc Has Inked Contract With Intellect Labs for Drug Screening Products and Services
                  03/19/2009 10:54AM MWUS LyfeTec, Inc. Has Officially Received Its New Cusip Number
                  03/17/2009 12:54PM MWUS LyfeTec, Inc., Formerly Tri-Star Holdings, Inc., Negotiates Important Alliance With Hong Kong Supplier
                  03/12/2009 12:50PM MWUS LyfeTec, Inc., Formerly Tri-Star Holdings, Inc., Finalizes Plans to Begin Sales Overseas
                  03/05/2009 8:00AM MWUS Lyfetec, Inc., Formerly Tri-Star Holdings, Inc., Finalizing Negotiations to Acquire Compounding Pharmacies
                  03/03/2009 12:37PM MWUS Tri-Star Holdings, Inc. Has Officially Changed Its Name to Lyfetec, Inc. With the State of Nevada
                  02/27/2009 11:36AM MWUS Tri-Star Holdings, Inc. Negotiating Pharmacy Acquisition Into Lyfetec
                  02/24/2009 8:00AM MWUS Tri-Star Holdings, Inc. Completes Acquisition and First Prototype
                  02/18/2009 10:06AM MWUS Tri-Star Holdings, Inc. Announces New Corporate Streamlining
                  02/03/2009 8:00AM MWUS UC Hub Group, Inc. Closes Precious Mineral Claim Acquisitions
                  02/03/2009 8:00AM MWUS Tri-Star Holdings, Inc. Closes Acquisition of Lyfetec, Inc.; Appoints New CEO
                  01/30/2009 2:22PM MWUS Tri-Star Holdings Closes Sale of Gold and Copper Assets to UC HUB Group
                  01/28/2009 11:06AM MWUS Tri-Star Holdings, Inc. Announces New Company Directors; Dividend Record Date Is This Friday, January 30
                  01/26/2009 11:54AM MWUS Tri-Star Holdings, Inc. Executes Definitive Agreement for Merger Acquisition of Lyfetec, Inc.
                  01/14/2009 10:16AM MWUS Tri-Star Holdings, Inc. Announces MOU to Acquire Lyfetec, Inc and Distribution of Home Medical Screening Technology
                  01/08/2009 12:17PM MWUS Tri-Star Holdings, Inc. Shareholder Update

Comment

today's buy:

ACUS 10k @.04

Sold ACUS 10k @.50 ($410.00 invested +$4465.00 net profit)

:beer2:

Comment

awesome:thumbs:

Did you get into Citi yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                        awesome:thumbs:

Did you get into Citi yet?
                        Thanks. Not in on C yet, I've been "bottom feeding" and up HUGE since March 1, I shoulda grabbed C on 3/5 when it was at .97! GLTY, I'm watching it. :beer2:

was looking at this today, looks like there wating for approval and if approved could really skyrocket.

Nice 3 day run, huge selloff at EOD. Today's High: .0225 Close .0166.

Conference call in the A.M., Hoping for Good News! :beerbang:

Genta Incorporated to Host Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter 2009 Highlights and Financial Results

Genta Incorporated (OTCBB: GNTA.OB) announced that the Company will release its first quarter 2009 financial results on Tuesday, May 12, 2009. Genta management will host a conference call and live audio webcast to discuss financial results and recent corporate activities at 8:00 am ET.

Participants can access the live call by dialing (877) 634-8606 (U.S. and Canada) or (973) 200-3973 (International). The access code for the live call is Genta Incorporated. The call will also be webcast live at http://www.genta.com/investorrelation/events.html

For investors unable to participate in the live call, a replay will be available approximately two hours after the completion of the call, and will be archived for 30 days. Access numbers for this replay are: (800) 642-1687 (U.S. and Canada) and (706) 645-9291 (International); conference ID number is: 97937884.

Comment

Thanks. Not in on C yet, I've been "bottom feeding" and up HUGE since March 1, I shoulda grabbed C on 3/5 when it was at .97! GLTY, I'm watching it. :beer2:

Nice 3 day run, huge selloff at EOD. Today's High: .0225 Close .0166.

Conference call in the A.M., Hoping for Good News! :beerbang:

Genta Incorporated to Host Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter 2009 Highlights and Financial Results

Genta Incorporated (OTCBB: GNTA.OB) announced that the Company will release its first quarter 2009 financial results on Tuesday, May 12, 2009. Genta management will host a conference call and live audio webcast to discuss financial results and recent corporate activities at 8:00 am ET.

Participants can access the live call by dialing (877) 634-8606 (U.S. and Canada) or (973) 200-3973 (International). The access code for the live call is Genta Incorporated. The call will also be webcast live at http://www.genta.com/investorrelation/events.html

For investors unable to participate in the live call, a replay will be available approximately two hours after the completion of the call, and will be archived for 30 days. Access numbers for this replay are: (800) 642-1687 (U.S. and Canada) and (706) 645-9291 (International); conference ID number is: 97937884.
                          I sold mine today at 0.0223 after buying at 0.0072 dubling the 400 i invested so was more than happy. I actually see it going up in the morning then after the conference which i really dont see any news worth while coming from it, i see it droping again but probly not under a penny again. thing with this is i wanna buy in again after the drop in a couple of months and hold long term untill the FDA approval date which im banking on them getting approval.
                          CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                          NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0

Comment

GM and Ford are the last 2 of the 3 major automotive companies standing in the US. Do you guys think the US government is going to allow a 2nd company to fall. Them filing for bankrupcy is almost inevitable, but i really dont think its going to die.

I want to buy into this puppy in the next coming days maybe weeks when it hits less than $1 and hope they pull out of it. With that being said i want to jump on ford aswell and if GM goes down this time next year with only ford standing it should pay off to have purchased stocks in them at this current price.

What do u guys think?
                            CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                            NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0

Comment

I sold mine today at 0.0223 after buying at 0.0072 dubling the 400 i invested so was more than happy. I actually see it going up in the morning then after the conference which i really dont see any news worth while coming from it, i see it droping again but probly not under a penny again. thing with this is i wanna buy in again after the drop in a couple of months and hold long term untill the FDA approval date which im banking on them getting approval.
                              Good Call :beerbang:

Still holding my GNTA... Check out AMNE, bought in last friday @.0037, it had a nice run today, and it was all over the place. I guess people are excited about the 5 for 1 Forward Split that they will do on 6/1, should run up more by then. :beer2:

Comment

Good Call :beerbang:

Still holding my GNTA... Check out AMNE, bought in last friday @.0037, it had a nice run today, and it was all over the place. I guess people are excited about the 5 for 1 Forward Split that they will do on 6/1, should run up more by then. :beer2:
                                Bought back into GNTA @ 0.0102 today with the anticipation of some news coming out tonight it may go up in AH and open at a nice high tom morning.

AMNE im trying to get in as low as i can right now trying @ 0.0125 and hoping it falls to that number.

Whats your take on AMNE. What do you think they have the potential to move too?
                                CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                                NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0

Comment

Working...
                                X