No announcement yet.

New Game For Me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at it IrishMike....I don't have any penny stocks but man do they look good! :thumbs:

Thanks, and I'll keep digging on them......
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Sorry, i posted on the other thread!

Comment

Got the news bro....thanks for the headsup and good luck to all of us! :thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

MIKP iz a POPn GUCCI shopN!!!:thumbs:

Comment

More NEWS!
            The part that matters:

the A/S and O/S will not increase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Let's hope for pennyland???!!!:thumbs:

Comment

I was reading up on stock news and one popped out that looks pretty promosing. The symbol is SYA (symetra financial corp). The IPO launched friday and the stock went up 6.25% about .75 a share. the big reason that this popped out to me was the fact that Berkshire owns roughly about 25% stake in the company. Usaually any stock with Warren Buffets stamp of approval is sound in my book. Thinkin about jumpin on this thing on monday, any thoughts?
              Will update record one of these days or when I have time, whatever comes first lol.

Comment

Kappa, don't have much on SYA so far, but in viewing Warren Buffet's portfolio he doesn't personally own any of the stock. The smaller financials will real the benefits of Obama's tightening of the screws on the biggest institutions. All the regional banks went up last week......

Comment

Working...
                X