• Show
Clear All

• i smell news

MIKP
    TFZI

News Out!!!
    MIKP:thumbs:

Comment

Gimme the news doctor! I check them out....nice profit in January for a really small investment. Do you prefer MIKP over TFZI and why?
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

MIKP!:thumbs:

"$100,000,000.00 projected revenues by 2013." This is one of the reasons i like it!
        Also, the Motion Picture, Concert/Event Division will be huge. "The Skin Trade" if produced, will generate huge profits. IMHO!!!
        Also, they are based here in FW, with office in LA too, so i'm cheering for the company in town, especially in these economic times!

TFZI- should hopefully see some news soon. Gold, Gold, Gold!!!::thumbs:
        Good volume yesterday, so we shall see.

NSPT-nice volume lately here too. They are getting purchase orders, so this could take off soon.

MIKP should be a nice play, i'm hoping it gets to .005 and beyond???
        Reminder, do not fall in love with the pinkie, do not marry it, get in, get out!!! JMHO.
        Do your DD.
        Best of luck to you!!!

Comment

Thanks IM....that's more digging than I've done! Like Mike the Pike for sure.....just have to rush a deposit to my acct to get in on it!
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

POWER HOUR:beerbang:

This could get fun!!!

HOD .0025????????????????

Comment

MIKP

Train is getting ready to runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:thumbs:

Comment

Been watching it IM but haven't pulled the trigger. Friend of mine is all over MMUH, sold all his shares of Citigroup and jumped on it as 0.017 with $4k worth of shares.....that's 235,000 shares and today it's at 0.0225 so he's made $1176 and waiting for a huge run that everyone is buzzing about! :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X