Daytona MU's at BetUs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytona MU's at BetUs

This is the first time I have seen race MU's that you can choose any MU at a fair line. No lines over -155 instead of the usual lines of -180 and -200 gives you a shot at any MU you like without passing because of the juice. But anything can happen especially at this track. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't want to see the "Big One" no less. Any thoughts on any MU is appreciated. Good luck and have a safe weekend.
    If its fun, do it

Matt Kenseth OV Juan Pablo Montoya +110

After looking at Matt's consistancy in the 400 opposed to the 500. He has all top tens in the 400 and faily decent in the 500 since 05. Montoya starts mid pack where the trouble is more likely to happen. As always in restrictor plate races, three wide will happen on the first lap and a good setup will bring you up in the ranks. Or put you out of the race. Matt did well in first practice finishing 4th and I'm sure he likes his set up. Montoya was not very good in first practice but moved up to 10th in final. Matt starts 7th and Montoya in 22nd on the outside row while Matt will start on the inside. This will be an interesting race as all RP races are. Good luck and have a safe weekend.
    If its fun, do it

Comment

Odds on who is the drunkest

Yomonte +300

Da fkn guy singing the national anthem at Daytona -500

Dude, I'm just sayin'
      If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
      X