How long can Napa.............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long can Napa.............

afford to sponsor the #55 Moped of Mikey Waltrip. Can a sponsor pull its sponsorship mid season?

i had to laugh about his whining about qualifying just because he is assed out every week. Dale Jarrett will be joining him in 1 more race when his 6 freebies run out. Nice little karma payback for Dale Jarrett who lept for "greener pastures"....not........

and way to go Toyota. Always wondered what a turd with 4 tires on it would look like.......:beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

LMOA he has to pay NAPA 300,000 for every race he does not make:beerbang:
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
      LMOA he has to pay NAPA 300,000 for every race he does not make:beerbang:
      lmao...are you serious?........NAPA should just give him one of those payment coupon books for all 36 races to attach with his weekly payment so it doesn't get misapplied or anything....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

when I was runnin' service it was Never Any Parts Available....

now it's Never Any Positions Available

:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          lmao...are you serious?........NAPA should just give him one of those payment coupon books for all 36 races to attach with his weekly payment so it doesn't get misapplied or anything....
          Yes I am that is why he is thinking of getting someone to qualify for him then he will race.LMAO HD:laughing:
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

They dont care. They love him as a spokes person. If they gave a **** about his driving then they would not have told Teresa sign him to a new deal or we are going with him. She told them you can have him we dont want him. Again she gave up alot of money for nothing.
            NFL 2-0. Week 1
            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
            X