Daws1089's Stock Pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Stock Pick

I wish this section of the forum was as popular as the MLB section is. We all could learn quite a bit from eachother because let's face it, we're here ot make money and stocks are anothe way to do that.

Anyway, i jsut bought some more of my favorite gamble on a long term stock.

Just got into LNOP with a nice chunk of change to hopefully reward me in 4-5 years.

Bought in @ $14.44/share.

Why LNOP, would love to hear your views on it!

Comment

Lanoptics has about as much potential as greg oden. okay maybe not that much but there is a good chance it trades in the 70's in the near future. To start LNOP reported a 172% increase in revenues last quarter. They are majority owners of the EZ chip which many project will be the most widely used chip in the future. They also plan to buy out the rest of the owners of ez chip to gain 100% ownership and change their ticker to ez chip. LNOP also makes next generation processors. whats good about this is they have made 2nd,3rd, and 4th generation processors and each one build soff of the last. They are expected to announce their two big client acquisitions soon. many think they are jupiter and cisco which would be huge for revenues. I could go on and on. if you really want to know more just ask. The bottom line is I'm young so i'm looking for some high risk high reward. So what better than to invest a good amount in a very risky stock that could potentially quadruple in the coming years. Worst case i sell and stop losses if it doesnt appear to be working out maybe after 1 year. best case it skyrockets and i get paid. I'm young this is why i am doing this. i dont advise others to follow because it is a very big risk. i'm just looking for a down payment on a house that is all.

Comment

theres risk everywhere you go when you put your money on the line right?

appreciate the insight daws! will be looking at this stock.

the only money I have right now is probably a good 20k in Roth IRAs, and thats only because all the money I made working at the supermarket in high school, I thought I would be able to spend, but my mom "stole" it from me and put it all in there. and I'm still contributing maybe 1-4k a year...now this is low risk IMO, though im still learning about Roth IRAs as well..

but I would like to venture into other markets.
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Im gonna start eyeballin' it :)

Comment

yea you are right. there is risk everywhere except treasury bills. They are as safe as safe gets. I do not know much about roth IRA's but my one professor at school said that we shouldn't use them. She never got into why, but im assuming it was because we are young and they are for people on the verge of retirement. It's still better than letting the money sit in a savings account earning 0.2%

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
              She never got into why, but im assuming it was because we are young and they are for people on the verge of retirement. It's still better than letting the money sit in a savings account earning 0.2%
              you hit it on the head man. when my mom did it I didnt argue, (i still dont regret it, I prolly woulda used that money to buy a ford mustang that wouldnt be running right now lol)...but thats the way my mom thinks, very conservative with money, very thrifty, but she knows her stuff...and she is 60 odd something years old, so that explains the roth stuff LOL

I'm gonna start checking this stuff out and see all what i can learn, but I'll be sure to be back in this forum to ask you guys for some advice :beerbang:
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
              X