I hate Big Pimpin Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
    Blood sick? We are all filled with blood, we eat blood (if you eat any kind of meat), we get blood injected (transfusion), etc........

IMO, Blood is not the sickest thing, that makes contact with a dogs tongue....

Imagine that, the next time you see a dog lickin' someone's face off... :blackeye:
    blood is just another venue to carry disease, infections and other dirty stuff. don't fck with blood, if its liquid it'll transport those bacteria/viruses that much faster.

but then again our bodies do a fine job of filtering and phagocytosis of foreign matter (for healthy people without immune system problems) being a "germaphobe" is all in your mind, though it doesnt mean take your next bath in a pile of steaming poo while you eat chocolate and clean your fingers after you've dipped it into the pile.

:beerbang:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
      i dont think its mostly the blood we're concerned about, its the (i apologize in advance to women everywhere) onslaught stench of tuna that it came from.

:nuts:

"if it smells like fish, ohhhh whatta dish"....

ya never had sex with a bleedin' woman???? It can get messy, but you just caught some of that: "jelly"... happens all the time, its only human... :showtits:

Comment

ya never had sex with a bleedin' woman???? It can get messy, but you just caught some of that: "jelly"... happens all the time, its only human... :showtits:
        LMAO of all the things I could brag about concerning sex.

this wasn't one of them sad to say :puke: LOL
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

It is no wonder that a thread calling out BP has turned to this tasty discussion. :beerbang:

Comment

I love my dirty vagina
            Violence Rules The Day

Comment

ya never had sex with a bleedin' woman???? It can get messy, but you just caught some of that: "jelly"... happens all the time, its only human...
              Better to have a little red on than brown on. Thats why I hate corn.
              If its fun, do it

Comment

keep hitting page reload..
                Last edited by homedawg; 08-19-2007, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Dat ho is fine as a mthrfkr
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
                    Dat ho is fine as a mthrfkr

which 1???????? ... everytime I click on this thread, the picture changes...:nuts:

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
                      Better to have a little red on than brown on. Thats why I hate corn.

Comment

Holy Shiat!Your killing me Dawg!Strong work..LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                        X