Pocono 500 in race thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocono 500 in race thread

JR Sux now and will with Hendricks. Sorry, couldn't resist.
    If its fun, do it

YO- first beer is on me......

2nd-9th are on you........:laughing:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Really looking forward to 4 oz Coors Light. Also looking forward to seeing you again. Lets do it.
      If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
        Really looking forward to 4 oz Coors Light. Also looking forward to seeing you again. Lets do it.
        :beerbang: ....nothing like hosed down shots of light beer.....

looking forward to the guy manning the hot dog cart telling me he's hit 4 8-team hockey parlays in the past couple days.................but he's still manning the hot dog cart................:blackeye:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          looking forward to the guy manning the hot dog cart telling me he's hit 4 8-team hockey parlays in the past couple days.................but he's still manning the hot dog cart................:blackeye:
          lol.

Sometimes you do it for the love of the hotdog racket...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            lol.

Sometimes you do it for the love of the hotdog racket...
            dude wouldn't give me my hot dog..... he saw i had a flyers hat on or something and he proceeded to tell me he had hit like 23 12-team hockey parlays and they were really easy to hit........all the while my hot dog was getting cold in his hand....and it isn't like they are ever that warm to begin with. i felt like the guy Carl Spackler had pinned in the corner with the pitch fork telling him about the 'Lama being a big hitter........:blackeye:.....i was like dude, can i just have my hot dog....

Comment

Working...
            X