Harvick vs Montoya

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvick vs Montoya

NASCAR spokesman Kerry Tharp said Harvick will not be penalized for using the word "ass" on live television.

"It doesn't violate FCC [Federal Communications Commission] regulations," Tharp said.

And Tharp doesn't expect any penalties to come from the shoving match between the two drivers either.

Harvick is one lucky bitch
    If its fun, do it

I hope Harvick kicks his ass:beerbang: . they are both lucky to get no penalties
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

i agree with kevin. montoya thinks he can knock people around. i wish they would team up and give him a few spins.

Comment

NASCAR is the dumbest most hypocritical group of participants i have ever seen. All these pansies whine so bad when they get wrecked and everytime they wreck someone else it's like "oh sorry, gosh golly i feel bad, just didn't see him". They can all dish it out but none of them can take it. Robby Gordon, Kevin Harvick, Tony Stewart and Matt Kenseth are the 4 biggest Pu-ssies out there. They all whine whine whine, but when they wreck someone it's always an "accident". They need to clean up that sport. Too much bad racing goes on in races. It's one thing to race a guy hard...that's good racing and fun to watch...its another thing when guys start taking other guys out at 190MPH. Im personally tired of the "schtick" in NASCAR and i find myself watching it less and less as i can't stand a lot of these drivers. Mommmmm, Kevin hit me....did not.....did too...did not....did too.........
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

FF I have to disagree with ya on Kenseth. He races cleaner than anybody out there. the other three, my hats off to ya. But ya have to give me an example of why you put Matt in the mix. You don't have to. LOL
          If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
          X