Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB's Michigan Race Plays

YTD 13-44 (-5.55)

Locking this in right now because it looks like this might be a huge breakout race for this cat:

Kasey Kahne to win the race (+4500) 1 unit to win 45
    The dude was fastest in first practice and looks like he might just win the pole. Who knows how he will look in tomorrows practice but at 45-1 who cars. In 2006 at this track he won the race from the pole in the spring and finished 4th in the fall. He won the race at California in the fall last year also. He seemed to have a magic car at this type of track all last year...He won from the pole at Atlanta, he won from the pole at Michigan, he won from the pole at Texas, he won the Coke 600.....and he finished up the year sitting on the pole at Kansas and Homestead. Well guess what....he is driving the 2006 version of the car this weekend! At 45-1 I just could not resist.

Good Luck!
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Note that a couple of late runs beat him out of the pole....Kahne will start 3rd
    Jeff Gordon is on the pole

At 45-1 this is still worth the short IMO...even if it winds up being a thrown away unit. Not often you get a shot at 45-1
    Last edited by JB; 08-17-2007, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Got another one at huge odds.....

Greg Biffle to win the race (+3500) 1 unit to win 35
      10th in practice one, starts on outside pole, 2nd in practice two and will probably be at least top 10 in happy hour. Has a good enough car to win and at 35 to 1 I have to take a shot.

Comment

Last outright.......

Carl Edwards to win the race (+650) 1 unit to win 6.5
        Looking for back to back wins. Was fastest in both Saturday practice sessions...same thing he did in the spring when he won here.

Good Luck!

Comment

Passing on matchups....there a couple I like, but with this rain and the possiability that it won't even get ran today or that it might just go half way or whatever...I will just pass on the matchups at this point.

Comment

I lied....too much value here to pass up......

Jimmie Johnson (+100) Vs. Martin Truex Jr
            With Truex having enough engine problems that the team opted to change it...he will start in the back. DEI has had nothing but engine problems for about a month now. No way I can pass on a driver like Jimmie Johnson at even odds.

Reed Sorenson (+100) Vs. Brian Vickers
            Reed has been improving each race for the past 6 weeks or so (finally). I like him at this style track. Will gladly take even odds against just about any Toyota...espically the one of Vickers that ususally does not even make the show.

1 unit each

Good Luck!

Comment

Gl JB Biffle:beerbang:
              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

I knew I would be better off by just not playing......

0-5 (-5.00)

YTD 13-49 (-10.55)

Comment

Working...
                X