• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been raining the past two days..Rain Rain go away come ehhhh nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
      Where's Larry when ya need him. Is it raining in Mich
      I got back from vacation saturday and it's been raining ever since. I see they now have the race scheduled for tue @ 10am. They'll be lucky for that to happen also. Looks like it could be rescheduled for the weekend after turkey day. Then it will be snowed out:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        throwing rocks at his co-workers......:beerbang:

Come sept 21st i'll be throwing rocks at someone else:beer2: :beerbang: :nuts:

Comment

they should just say screw it and do this:

they all are stationed in NC...so everyone has to get back there anyway. Just have a race back to NC. Kind of like the Cannonball run........would add an interesting twist to the season. See NASCAR comes up with some stupid ass chase to the finish and thinks people are actually lining up to give a ****. If they were to add say 2 cannonball runs to the schedule, i think that would really get people excited. Much more so than a 10 race chase.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

heard they will try til weds...:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
              Come sept 21st i'll be throwing rocks at someone else:beer2: :beerbang: :nuts:
              yeah.........captain on the rocks......:beerbang:

get cracking on securing the dang bus with the stripper pole would ya.......:beerbang:
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
              X