Mikey and NAPA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey and NAPA

Seems Mikey and NAPA are taking MWR woes in stride. They have come out with some of the best commercials these past few weeks. Starting with the Sammy Hagar commercial. I like Mikey, but is his woes with the Toyota or his crew. This will become evedent next year as Joe Gibbs Racing will announce this week that they are going with Toyota in the 2008 series. Announcement may come as early as wednesday. Blaney has been the backbone of MWR with great starts and the best finishes of Mikey's new team. Time will tell what the problem is when JGR puts his new manufaturer on the track in 2008
    If its fun, do it

I never did figure out why the like Mikey so well in their TV ads.

Need to do I cant drive 55 because I can qualify. LOL

Bon Jovi Blaze of Glory for the next ad.

I like Mickey
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

MW has always sucked a donkey size unit. The only races he has ever done well in are the restricter plate races back in the day when DEI was the only group that could field a dominant car. He couldn't win a 500 lap regular race to save his ass. Personally, i think the guy is nothing more than a sideshow with a funny personalitly. He is more known for doing Inside Nextel Cup, racing commentary on like the truck races etc...than he is for racing. I think the dude should hang it up and just concentrate on that stuff.....join the likes of guys like Stacy Compton who couldn't race his way out of a paper bag but have done well off the track. Actually, if he retired, his schedule would pretty much be the same. The only difference would be he wouldn't have to waste that 2 hours every friday trying to qualify that moped for Sunday.

and gosh dangglittt, somebody better have some winners for me on that Sunday......:beerbang:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

FF, don't sugar coat it. Tell it like it is
        If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
        X