Gambling Full-Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skip MLb & get a paper route bro :beerbang:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
      If you could legitimately do this full time then you wouldnt have to ask.
      Gospel.

Comment

Originally posted by NevadaJay View Post
        How are you going to report your income to the good old IRS?
        Uhh, gambling winnings! There is a section on the 1099 for that.

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
          Just look at his previous posts... a bunch of BULL****IN****!

look at his mlb pod record: TheCaymanIslands -6.30 3 \ 9 \ 0

****in' kids using their momma's puter...:nuts:
          Yeah I'm not good at MLB and as you can see, I don't bet much on that sport. Guess what bro, its not MLB season anymore. It's football season! And then NCAAB. Two things which I rock at.

Comment

am i gonna have to **** down someones mouth tonight? pageing duck duck goose
            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by TheCaymanIslands View Post
              Yeah I'm not good at MLB and as you can see, I don't bet much on that sport. Guess what bro, its not MLB season anymore. It's football season! And then NCAAB. Two things which I rock at.
              I wish you nothing but the best, but if you went pro what would you do when football was over? What kind of % are you hitting in football? I suggest that you keep a record on here for CFB/NFL, & take it from there :celebrate:
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                am i gonna have to **** down someones mouth tonight? pageing duck duck goose

where is dutch x 2 anyways....need some winners:beer2:

Comment

Uhh, gambling winnings! There is a section on the 1099 for that.
                  Ok, so you're going to show the IRS all of those legitimate betting receipts from Las Vegas right? Not from the books online, that are (sadly) ILLEGAL.

Yeah, someone already said it - go get that paper route.
                  If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
                  What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Why dont you post your picks????:boog:

Comment

Originally posted by NevadaJay View Post
                      Ok, so you're going to show the IRS all of those legitimate betting receipts from Las Vegas right? Not from the books online, that are (sadly) ILLEGAL.

Yeah, someone already said it - go get that paper route.
                      Sorry Nevada but although you might technically be correct, the government will NOT prosecute bettors because they would have to prosecute millions!!

Comment

Sorry Nevada but although you might technically be correct, the government will NOT prosecute bettors because they would have to prosecute millions!!

Nope, just you, dumbass! :out:

Comment

LMAO this kid is funny:laughing: get him Cuse and HD:fire:
                          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

So you're saying that they won't prosecute you for speeding either if you get caught, just because millions of people do it? Yes, i know it's not the federal government that prosecutes speeders, but same concept. Just because lots of people do something and not all of them could possibly be caught and busted, doesn't mean they won't or can't bust any specific one.

Sorry, and no offense, but this entire thread is just dumb.

Like rjp said, if you were good enough to do this for a living, you wouldn't have to ask.

Comment

you're an idiot.

if you're gonna claim your income to the IRS through online gambling which is illegal, and then spout off that the govt wont prosecute you because they have to do it to millions?

thats like saying you're gonna admit you always go over the speed limit, and report it the govt and then boldy say to their face, well you cant prosecute me cuz millions do it?!?! :bang:
                              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Easy now fellas... He has a huuuuuuge bankroll..... HUGE!

:surrender:

Comment

Working...
                                X