No announcement yet.

Math Counts - NCAA Week 2 premium picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stand by, I'm in the locker room suiting up.

Comment

First off....

First off you posted and haven't been banned so you lost that bet. Second you come in here and start popping off about ban happy mods and everyone can tell you've got a hair up your ass for them. If you didn't like the last forum why even come in here and post. I've been a member of both forums for quite a few years and never had a problem. I have always gotten a great exchange of information and never even been threatened with a banning. It's all in the attitude. There is a weath of knowledge that can be gained and shared on this forum just lose the attitude!

When I'm checking out what other people think of the games I hate to waste my time by reading someone's thread that is just here to stir up ****.

I really am a laid back kind of guy would be more then happy read some of your picks and insights without the attitude!
      From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Sorry for the delay, I had to climax first. Who told this joker about our orgasm protocol anyway?

BLUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FORTY SIX..................................FORTY SIX!!!!!

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYT!

HUTHUT-HIKE!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((PEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWFFF FFFFT)))))))))))))))))))))))))

52 YARDER ON THE BOUNCE.

Comment

Lmao!!

LMAO Reggie!! Thanks!! :beerbang:
          From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by Math_Counts View Post
            The moment I got here, it's the same story as 3 years back
            It's nice that he never held a grudge.

Comment

"Open Season" on this Bitch. cuss him, call his momma a whore. Open Season.

Math, if you'll take Your mouth ofF Bobby's dick long enough to talk straight, we will better understand. Now git bitch

LMFAO. and Bobby cries about us posting there

Buh Bye, you take care now

NEXT
              Last edited by yomonte; 09-06-2007, 07:31 PM.
              If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
              X