Ming's TNT Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming's TNT Thursday

I think the Bulls get this one tonight. Revenge spot here and they normally play well in Orlando. I'm sure they got a tongue lashing tonight from Skiles.

Bulls +2

5 units.

Spurs -6.5

1 units.

GL Y'all.:thumbs:
    NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

2-0 +6 units. Glad I got this one in early. :party:
    NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Damn...Nice Hit Bro...:beerbang:

About time you break that losing streak...:nuts:
      Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

****in A I got to start tailing you Ming. Figures Duncan would go 2-2 on those last FT's :bang:

Nice job.
        “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Working...
        X