• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Friday 3/9

Philly +2
    Boston +2.5 (-102)
    Denver ML +103

2 units each

Stif...first off, great calls the other day. I had the exact same thoughts regarding the lines...and today I noticed that a couple of the games today fit the same scenario. They just so happen to be the 3 that you posted. I wanted to hear your thoughts on them but now that you have bought them I suppose you are having the same thoughts as wed. I assuming you know where I'm going with this, now I'm wondering why you only took denver on the ml rather then on all 3. BOL today...

Comment

I took the points with Boston and Philly because I figure those will be close games and the points might count....and Denver on the ML because first of all, the +1 isn't likely to come into play (now watch Denver lose by 1), and I thought there was more value in taking the +103 ML instead of laying -110 to get +1.

As far as the games:

Philly's been hot, and the Lakers not so much so. Lakers haven't been the greatest road team this season period. Also, the public thinks Philly sucks and the Lakers rule, so I figure I'm getting +2 where i should probably be laying -1. Value IMO. The only thing that kept this line from being even higher (again, IMO) is sharp money on Philly....because I think the public would have paid up to -5 for the Lakers tonight. They love their boy Kobe, and coming off a suspension, he should be ready to kick some ass....I assume that would be alot of their reasoning. That, and that "Philly sucks"

I said the other day that when Pierce plays, Boston's games come down to the wire at home more often than not, and just because Houston pounded em, I'm not gonna back off from taking them as a home dog....especially against a really suspect Seattle team. Again, I liked the points because I could see it coming down to the wire.

There aren't many spots where I believe Denver is under valued, but this is one of them. I'm getting a pretty decent western conf team (with an abnormal home court advantage as well) at + money against an eastern conference team. I like the value in that.

Comment

Working...
      X