Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba Saturday 1 Pick

CLEVELAND @ MILWAUKEE
    Looking foward to a very good game on league pass. Recall last month when Drew Gooden 31 points and 16 boards with 35 minutes of play. NBA - Cleveland Cavaliers/Milwaukee Bucks Box Score Friday January 5, 2007 - Yahoo! Sports
    The Cavaliers should know what time it is. This is a division opponent and they are chasing the Detriot Pistons who they just beat last game in the Palace of Auburn Hills. Won't be giving anymore picks until I get some cash, but if you want to throw something on the Cavs tommorrow it seems to be a good bet. Cleveland is a title contender and should be able to beat a soft Bucks team. The bucks have been playing somewhat better and I expect them to play hard especially after the beating the Cavs gave them last time they met, but the Cavs are playing too well right now and its hard for me to believe that they will lose this game ater coming off an emotional and very promising win. If they choose to double and triple Lebron Larry Hughes and Drew Gooden have been playing so great basketball and definetely can put up points.
    1 unit:
    Cleveland +1 1/2
    Take the points incase a bad call cost Cleveland the game by 1 point. Hopefully we all can make some money one day. Document my pick in my records.
    1 unit:
    Cleveland +1 1/2

GL
    2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

I really like that play. Cavs 11-2 ATS last 13 games and have beaten the Bucks and covered both times they've played.

:thumbs:
      “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Thank you. Sucks I am broke but one day when I get money hopefully these quality picks will pay off. The Cavs are playing great basketball right now. I would also like to note the game last Thursday Cleveland @ Dallas the Cavaliers won that game. Worst officiated game I have seen all year. The refs made the Cavs lose because they were +9.5 underdogs. The Cavs are for real and ready this year to compete for a Championship. This is a very good basketball team we are talking about, especially with Larry Hughes now at the point guard position where he has a size advantage on the players he faces and has the ball more so he can create by slashing to the basket. This is one of the best teams in the league and they don't even have to cover points? Seem like an easy pick and I wish I had more money I guess I have to charge a smaller wager on the Cavs. I will go down in flames with the Cavaliers I dont care. Hopefully the Refs call a fair game. If they do, the Cavaliers have too much talent against this Bucks team.

Comment

A Cav win down the stretch looked quite iffy man...LBJ 23 just turned on the engines and took over. Glad to have your insight.

:thumbs:

Comment

Didn't play the greatest game in terms of taking care of the ball, but the great teams usually find a way to win. This game was very similar to the last meeting between this two teams. Newble has played 1-2 minutes in 5 games this year and comes out in the 4th shuts down Patterson and hits a key 3 point basket. Lebron was huge almost a triple double. Was a good game but its nice to see an elite team like the Cavaliers pull it out. Donyels 3's were huge and Goodens efficient offense in the 1st helped out as well. Hughes had a terrible game and was 1-9. The Bucks made a lot of 3's which was strange because the Cavs are number 1 in the league at defending the 3 point shot. The defense like so many times this year took over in the 4th and won this game for Cleveland. Good luck with your picks, I won't be making anymore for awhile until I can get my hands on some real money. Remember this winning pick I have provided and respect my picks at all times.

Comment

Working...
            X