X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Sunday 3/11

Seattle +5.5 (-105)

2 units

Even though Toronto doesn't usually lose at home, I'm playing the percentages here. The line is in Seattle's favor IMO. Could easily see this one coming down to the wire....

More in a bit. I think i'll get a better line on the rest.

I'm gonna tail you on this sucka! LOL :nuts:
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Well, if you didn't get it in yet, you might be able to get +6. This line is all over the place, lol. Some places have 5.5, and some have 6....and if i can get a +6.5 before tip off, i'm going to buy back the 5.5 and play it at 6.5 and just eat a little extra juice if Toronto covers both lines.

I also like your Boston play. I'll be on that too, but trying for a +6

Comment

LOL, as I was typing that, the line moved to a 5 now at some places.

I suppose with 81% on Toronto and the line coming down twice now once it hit 6 means we're on the same side as the sharps at least....

I just hate when I don't get the best of a line. Too many hoops games land close to the lines....

Comment

I've locked these in a while. Don't think these lines are getting better...

Portland -1

and a 2 team ML parlay:

Houston -420
          Miami -210...........-120

2 units each

The Wiz are dismal on the 2H of back to backs, and Miami is normally tough at home. On top of that, the Wiz are not playing well lately, and Miami is. Shaq could once again dominate here.

Orlando stinks on the road, and Houston is simply the better team. I'm not sure about ATS, but Houston should win SU.

Golden St stinks. Portland is the better team IMO, and I'm not sure how Portland is only basically a pick em tonight at home where they always play well against what I consider a very ****ty team....but I'll take it.

Still waiting to try and get a better line on LAC and Boston...

Comment

Im all over the Portland play with you. On the other side of the Seattle game though.

GL with ur plays today
            NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

LA Clippers +4

2 units

I suppose I'm asking for trouble betting on the Clips, as I think i've lost every bet I've made on them this year except about 2 or 3, but, this line seems a bit strange to me....and if there is ever a spot to play on the Clips, it's as a home dog I suppose....

Comment

:thx: :party:

_________

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                LA Clippers +4

2 units

I suppose I'm asking for trouble betting on the Clips, as I think i've lost every bet I've made on them this year except about 2 or 3, but, this line seems a bit strange to me....and if there is ever a spot to play on the Clips, it's as a home dog I suppose....
                Everytime I have money on Clippers this season, they give me a headache. Hope they hit for you. I'm done with them this season. I might tail the Portland play though. Portland is a solid team at home.
                Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Yea....the Clips suck ass

Boston +5.5

2 units

I do not understand how this Boston team keeps being a home dog, or why the whole world keeps pounding the away fave in their games, especially when it's Chicago of all teams....who is really nothing special themselves, especially on the road. I would understand if they were playing Phoenix, Dallas, or SA....but Boston will cover this line 70-80% of the time IMO at home against Chicago. I honestly give them a slightly better than 50% chance of winning this game outright.

Maybe I am just completely missing something, who knows. The public hasn't lost an NCAA game in like 3 days, lol....so it seems to me like the books are making up for it by getting the public to play on these rediculous NBA faves....just like Indiana and Washington last night. How a team as bad as Indiana could have been favored over anyone right now is completely confusing to me, lol

Comment

lol, I swear if the Clippers make the playoffs with how bad they are, I'm not gona watch the playoffs this year.

Comment

They won't...

Comment

What the hell, gimme one more loser....

Lakers +6.5

2 units

If only Boston would shoot once and a while...

Comment

i had seattle and portland with you. with portland being my biggest play, but had a loser with wizards under for the game and first half.

Comment

Working...
                          X