• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATB Early Props Play...

2007-08 NBA Regular Season Wins - Houston Rockets

5 Units...

Houston Rockets - Over 54
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Hey, ATB. Football tiding you over till NBA? Can't wait either. It will give something to play everyday. Looking forward to your picks. How's Adelmanndoing in Houston? He gonna let Yao get a Spider Tattoo?
    NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Yeah man. Don't get me wrong, I love watching football, but I hate betting in it. It's so damn unpredictable and too many upsets. NFL is the hardest sport to cap IMO. I'm so damn happy that NBA is finally here. Now I can cut all my ties from the NFL. I'm still going to play college fb, but I'm only going to play a few games here and there. NBA is my sport! :beerbang:
      Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

I like it but the only thing you have to worry about is the health of the two superstars. Those guys seem to be hurt every year and its a fact they will miss some time this year but if its not too long, I like that Over. GL ATB
        NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
        NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
        NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
        NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
          I like it but the only thing you have to worry about is the health of the two superstars. Those guys seem to be hurt every year and its a fact they will miss some time this year but if its not too long, I like that Over. GL ATB
          I'm not so worried about TMac and Yao Ming being injured this season. We have enough guys to back them up and not depend on them 2 to close out games night after night. Rockets picked up a lot of good players like Scola, Francis, and M. James. With the current players Battier, L. Head, Hayes, Mutombo, and Snyder, I think TMac and Yao will be okay this season.

*Knocks on wood*:cross:
          Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Working...
          X