i am on portland with you. up 2 end of the 1st. lets keep it rollin

Comment

Dallas ahead at half time.

59-35

Comment

Portland ahead at half time.

52-45

Comment

Huge run for portland at the end of the 3rd quarter. Up 21.
              NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

Wow

Just lost a lot of money on that Golden State game. You guys who picked Portland got bailed out when Baron Davis didn't play. What a joke. Anyone else have Miami -4.5 today too? These games are bs. That Wizards game had to be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewGooden View Post
                  Just lost a lot of money on that Golden State game. You guys who picked Portland got bailed out when Baron Davis didn't play. What a joke. Anyone else have Miami -4.5 today too? These games are bs. That Wizards game had to be fixed.

First of all, check the injury status on the team's website before a game you bet on. Secondly, the Wizard game was fixed? Come on, if you honestly think this, don't post anymore picks please, that is pathetic. I can understand you are mad but saying that is extreamly ignorant. :bang:

Comment

Yeah, I feel your frustration man, but I won both of the games you mentioned today. Davis was on the injury report, so we didnt get bailed out, but i will admit i caught a break on washington today. Was probably on the wrong side of the game, but ive been on the right side and lost numerous games in the past.
                    NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

First off, I don't see Baron making a 19 point difference in this game. Besides that he was out of the game a good part of the day. Also, the Blazers are a very talented young team. The play had little to do with GS it had to do with the Blazers having most of the week off and being very prepared for this game. Don't vent on others picks just because you got blown out. GL next game. Just don't act like the other side got lucky because you lost.

Comment

Dallas wins 108-72
                        Portland wins 106-87

2-0 +12.00 units

Comment

Originally posted by lakeshow View Post
                          First of all, check the injury status on the team's website before a game you bet on. Secondly, the Wizard game was fixed? Come on, if you honestly think this, don't post anymore picks please, that is pathetic. I can understand you are mad but saying that is extreamly ignorant. :bang:
                          certainly sounds like he was just frustrated. There's no need to jump all over him for it.
                          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

No idea how you knew Baron wasn't playing. I seen him the game before and he looked great. Announcers even said he was a late minute scratch from the starting lineup but still was suppossed to play and he didn't play 1 minute. I know exactly what Portland is and not saying they are a push over, but Barons worth is a lot more then the 19 point difference. The whole game would be completely different with Baron the court. It is about a lot more then the points. I still dont believe Portland would win against Gs with Baron. They have been playing really well. All well, Im just disgusted and sick of being poor, good luck. Yeah, the Washington play was complete bs, no idea how Miami gets out scored by 22 in 1 quarter and then goes 10-25 at the foul line. Completely robbed. So disgusting. Hopefully New Jersey comes through tommorrow, but I would be foolish to try and make a big risk on something, any big bet I have done I have lost, but almost every wager I think is small I win. It is messed up. I would have definetely taken portland had I known davis was not playing. I see how much Gs cares about their season, this was a very winnable game and they tanked it. In fact, Golden state was within 2 in the 3rd quarter without Davis, hard for me to believe Portland would beat a full strength Golden State team that needs the win way more then Portland does.

Comment

I gave 2 picks on here and its not under my name in record. How do you guys keep track of the win/loss record on picks we give?

Comment

Working...
                              X