• Show
Clear All

• Early Monday NBA

2 - 1 For +1.9 Units Yesterday

Mondays Plays

Both 2 Unit Plays:
    Toronto (+5) @ Milwaukee
    New Jersey (-2.5) @ Memphis

Toronto has value here getting 5 in the second game of a B2B IMO. They're 8-7 ATS in that situation. IMO Anthony Parker contains Redd enough to keep the game close if not win it SU. The teams met earlier this month and the Raptors were only down 5 heading into the 4th despite shooting 36% from the field, their second lowest mark on the season.

New Jersey will be looking to take out their frustration from losing 3 in a row to Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas. Also, I think that Richard Jefferson is going to break out after struggling in his first 2 games back from his injury. Another stat i like about this game is that Memphis is 0-15 SU after a Win. They beat Charlotte on saturday.
    NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Good info, man. I'll take a look at these two games as well.
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Hey, you convinced me on that New Jersey pick. For the Bucks pick I am kind of scared to the fact that the Bucks played a very nice game against the Cavs last game and the back to back for Toronto where they almost lost today to Seattle. I am at rock bottom, have to do smaller consistent bets and not try to bet a lot or I lose. Wasted day today, take Miami completely robbed, take Golden State because of how well Baron Davis has been playing and he doesnt even play a minute. Disgusted, need to win some bets even if I am betting small amounts. :bang: Help me out boys, I have provided 2 winning picks and no losses to the boards, help me.

Comment

Lets go nets baby. Need to climb out of this hole or get buried deeper. ?Hopefully Memphis does not play as well as they did against Detriot in Memphis or we are in big trouble.

Comment

Yeah, ive been there before bro and its tough. I personally like to play a fair amount of games and try to hit them at a 55-60% rate, which would be ideal. When my bankroll got low, I tried to narrow down the amount of games i played and i think it hurt me even more. The best way i dealt with a low bankroll was to take a month or two off and re-up, because a consistent betting strategy is usually better than switching up your style. However you decide to go about it, we'll be here trying our best to pick winners.

Comment

Well if your trying to climb out of the hole with this one game, my advice to you would be, don't. Usually when your losing, you keep on losing. If you just have to play this game I would look closer at going with Memphis plus the points at home. Just my opinion, but I'm in the hole too, so what do I know. Think about it though.
            I give you this, God put us on this Earth to fart around and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Comment

Im still down from miami and golden state even if i win, im just at the point where i either have to win or permanetely quit betting... sorry i dont have the balls for the raptors play....

Comment

Gooden, them Nets came through for us bigtime. GL the rest of the season and I hope you're able to climb out of that hole.

Comment

nice picks, I had the nets in an unposted play. GL tomorrow:beerbang:

Comment

I had Toronto +2 first half for 540! it was unposted, avoided jersey, just took first half under...
                    Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
                    NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
                    NHL 7 - 9
                    SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
                    MLB 1 - 1
                    NBA 7 - 5
                    NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

Yeah Ill try gotta start with small bets. So tempting to go allin or make a huge bet but I lose those like everytime. Thanks for the pick.

Comment

Working...
                      X