X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATB Tues. Opening Night on TNT Picks

3 Units...

Houston -3

Hardcore Htown Rockets Fan right here. Lets hope Rockets upset LA Lakers on opening night on TNT.

2 Units...

Utah +4

Golden State/Utah - Under 215

Utah still has the fire burning since last season. Looking forward on Boozer, Williams, and Okur to make this an easy one on the road. Golden State on the other hand made a lot of changes during the off season, with moving J. Rich to Charlotte. That took away a lot of their offense right there. Running up the score on opening night is pointless. IMO, this total is set too high.

GLTA, still deciding if I want to jump on the SAS game...
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

GL this season ATB :beerbang:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

ATB, I'm on Hou as well once I can get a line at one of my places (ugh...). Their offseason moves, which didn't get nearly the attention they deserved, filled holes and give them a whole lot more quality depth around the big 2. Considering the high profile moves that happened though, it's understandable Hou's flew under the radar. Hoopefully Hou starts strong, but most importantly, T-Mac and Yao stay healthy. BOL to you and Hou this season! :thumbs:

And I'm not sure if you can answer this or not, but can you say where you got -3?? I've seen a couple at books I don't use, but they've all be -4 and -4.5. Thanks!
      Last edited by cavorca12; 10-29-2007, 11:05 AM.
      NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
      NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

I'm not sorry worry about TMac and Yao getting injured this season. Reason why because we picked up a lot of all star and veteran players like Scola, James, and Francis. Adding it in with Battier, Hayes, and Mutombo. Our roster is A+ and I like what Rockets done during the off season. Mutombo last year in the NBA, so the old guy gotta win a Championship. Do I smell Rockets 08 Champion this year!?!?! JK JK

Right now, I'm using a local book. I switch back and forth with local book and Bodog.
        Last edited by AddictedToBetting; 10-29-2007, 11:54 AM.
        Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

BOL this year ATB :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks Trouble, Udoggie, and cavorca! BOL to ya too!

Adding...

1 Unit...

Tailing Homedawg...

Portland/San Antonio - Under 95.5 (2nd Half)
            Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Adding...

1 Unit...

Tailing Homedawg...

Utah/Golden State - Under 104.5 (2nd Half)
              Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

****! I love Kobe, but I just hate playing against the man. That foo is damn good. Oh well, plus side tonight...:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
                Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Working...
                X