X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming's Hallow Opening Night

Nuggets -10.5 2 units.
    NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

GL Ming. Gonna be on the Nuggets too when my book release the line. -10.5 sounds just about right. I would thought the line be at -12 or -13, but seeing it at -10.5 looks good to me. :thumbs:
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

GL in this year in Pro Hoops :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks Troubleduke and ATB!

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

GL Ming. IMO Denver wins easily, but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on such a big number. I may be on it for the first half though :thumbs:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Adding:
            Pacers +2 1 unit
            Hornets -10 1 unit

Comment

3-0 +4 units

Comment

Working...
              X