NBA Opening Night: In-Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
    Houston has such a huge edge off the bench it's nuts. ....
    well Udoggiedog- considering the Lakers don't even have 5 quality guys to start, it's kind of hard to have a bench that contributes when 2/5 of your starters can't even contribute. My prediction is the Lakers will go about 36-46. I don't know how good anyone else is, but i can't believe the lakers would beat any of the quality teams more than 1 time on a fluke.

and when did jason richardson get traded? and why? i don't follow NBA much but wasn't he one of GS best players last year?
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      and when did jason richardson get traded? and why? i don't follow NBA much but wasn't he one of GS best players last year?
      JRich was traded after the draft... he had a huge contract (something in the 40 mil range) & didn't start more than half the year for GS. He's a good player but streaky IMO. They had been looking to dump him, & got a taker in Charlotte. Jordan wanted a proven player rather than another rookie, so he gave up young talent Brandon Wright...
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        well Udoggiedog- considering the Lakers don't even have 5 quality guys to start, it's kind of hard to have a bench that contributes when 2/5 of your starters can't even contribute. My prediction is the Lakers will go about 36-46.
        Odom makes a huge difference to this team. Kwami is garbage.
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          Odom makes a huge difference to this team. Kwami is garbage.
          Their whole 5 man spot is garbage. I had to laugh when they said it was a 3 man competition in camp for the starting job between mihm, bynum and kwami.....:laughing:

Why isn't odom playing tonight? I agree it makes a difference. In all honesty, they might as well forfeit every game he doesn't play because the onlyother guy that can score in DD consistently besides Kobe is Fisher and he is really a 10 PPG type player. The lakers have some players like Walton and Fisher who are the kinds of players who will put you over the top....they unfortunately aren't guys who are going to carry you which is what the Lakers need.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Ruh roh, Lakers storming back :bang:
            Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Congrats to the Rockets for essentially taking a big crap in the last two minutes and nearly giving that game away. Wait a minute, this is Vegas so they did give that game away. :puke:
              Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Working...
              X