• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Wednesday 10/31

3 plays I like tonight

Bucks +6.5 (-110) @ Magic
    Bulls @ Nets -2.5 (-110)
    Spurs @ Grizzlies +6 (-110)

Not alot of time for writeups because I have a sick kid to deal with and a million kids in the neighborhood ringing my doorbell every 2 minutes. Bucks/Magic looks even to me....Too much action on Chicago with injuries issues IMO, Vegas making them doggies tells me alot...love the line movement in SA/Mem. Hopefully the Grizz can keep it close.

2 units each

GL All
    Last edited by Troubleduke; 10-31-2007, 05:16 PM. Reason: Accidentally add a pic from my desktop

GL TDuke! Hope the kid feels better :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

BOL Trouble. On Memphis and Milw. also...:thumbs:
      Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Thanks Guys.

Big Props to Milwaukee for quitting in the 3rd quarter. :bang: :puke: :toss:

Also my hometown Cavs suck ass. I'm trying to make it a point not to bet on or against Cleveland this year, but they sure look like an awfully nice team to fade...

Comment

I get burnt every single time I lay money on Cleveland. I'm gonna have to start fading them also. This is just really bad basketball they are playing.
          Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Varejao out is a big deal for the Cavs. I would steer clear of playing them until he's back in the lineup. IMO they'll have an overinflated line vs. the Knicks, & then go on the road to Phx, GS & Utah. Tough start to the season.
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
            X