Denver - Seattle Line to high?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver - Seattle Line to high?

I can't seem to understand why the line is 11 going on 12 with Durant looking to start.

Is there something else that is going on for it to be this high that i cant find?

MLB 3-1

NFL 3-0

NCAA FBALL 0-0-0

:boom:

LOL, the line just about right. Seattle is still a rebuilding team. Durant is good, but he's not a great player yet. The kid is still a rookie. Did you even look at Denver's roster? They are stacked as hell. I mean they have Carmelo, AI, Camby, Nene, and J.R. Smith. Denver -11 or -12 is just about right from what I predicted before this line was released.
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AddictedToBetting View Post
      LOL, the line just about right. Seattle is still a rebuilding team. Durant is good, but he's not a great player yet. The kid is still a rookie. Did you even look at Denver's roster? They are stacked as hell. I mean they have Carmelo, AI, Camby, Nene, and J.R. Smith. Denver -11 or -12 is just about right from what I predicted before this line was released.
      Seattle do have some players though, rookies or not.

With Wilcox having an excellent preseason and the Vets in Wally with young talent in Delonte West they should be able to cover with this line.

We'll see what happens.

MLB 3-1

NFL 3-0

NCAA FBALL 0-0-0

:boom:

Comment

Working...
      X