Sixers and Reggie Evans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers and Reggie Evans

If the Sixers give Reggie Evans 30 minutes a game he might average 20 rebounds per contest on that atrocity of a squad. He gobbled up 15 in 21 minutes tonight.

Ohhh "my" beloved 76ers.... :bang:

don't hate cuse. We have some growing pains at the moment, but we should have some money to spend come next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
      don't hate cuse. We have some growing pains at the moment, but we should have some money to spend come next year.
      I'm not "hating" Daws. They are my favorite team. They are flat out awful though. Let's call a spade a spade. Not real happy they didn't sign Iguodala by yesterday either and now they will be in bidding wars and have to spend extra money to keep him after this season. Billy King ******* sucks. How do you not sign Iggy? 5 years $60-65 million... done. Just like Al Jefferson got.

:bang:

Comment

Dalembert :thumbs:

Comment

yea i dont know how they don't sign him up. he's someone to build around. **** he's the only one i would want to build around on this team. We need to move Carney somewhere. The swingman spot is too crowded.

Comment

GL with ya play tonight :thumbs:
            NFL = 13 – 8 – 1 ................................ + 8.5 Unit
            1st & 2nd Half = 5 – 3 – 0 .................. - 2.5 Unit

CFB = 12– 6 – 1 ................................ + 12.5 Unit
            1st & 2nd Half = 0 – 1 – 0 ................... + 0.0 Unit

Comment

Working...
            X