Cavorca NBA 11/2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavorca NBA 11/2

First NBA thread for the year, but I did say on ATB and Udogg's opening night threads that I was on Hou (which I was). So, I'll take the loss for that one.

Milwaukee at Charlotte
    Charlotte -3 (-105)..... 0.5 Unit

Charlotte has been growing their nucleus and added Richardson this offseason. I think things are looking up for them this season, and a home opener against Milwaukee should be a good starter.

Toronto at New Jersey
    New Jersey -2.5 ..... 0.5 Unit

I like Toronto a lot this year, but I also like NJ a lot as well. NJ doesn't have a ton of flair, and that's probably part of the reason why I almost took the Bulls at +2.5 the other night. Anyway, NJ is a very good team with Kristic back. Wright put up 21 off the bench v Chi, and I'll be wathcing to see if he can keep it up and be a solid backup to Carter and RJ.

Also watching the Cleveland and Chicago lines. Still trying to get a feel for the totals. As for this season, I'm liking Charlotte, Indiana, and Memphis as improved teams and will be watching to see how they start. I'll add if I play anything else, but I'm trying to play less to start. BOL to everyone!
    Last edited by cavorca12; 11-02-2007, 05:47 PM.
    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Adding:

Dallas at Atlanta
    Over 191 ..... 0.5 Unit

Portland at New Orleans
    Over 201 ..... 0.5 Unit

BOL to everyone tonight!
    Last edited by cavorca12; 11-02-2007, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Finished for the night:

2-1-1, +0.41 Unit

BOL to everyone on their late plays! :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
      X