BouGas friday pick!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BouGas friday pick!!

Not alot of plays that stick out to me, alot of high lines tomorrow so im going to go with one pick.

Milwaukee Bucks at Charlotte Bobcats (-3)

I like the addition of J Rich to the Bobcats and if Gerald Wallace and Okafor play solid they should pull this out rather easily.

Risk: $27.50 to win $25.00

BOL!!!

MLB 3-1

NFL 3-0

NCAA FBALL 0-0-0

:boom:

BOL to ya too BouGa :thumbs:

Milw. flat out suck Wednesday night. They play so sloppy, I don't know where to begin. I would expect Michael Redd to come off as a leader of the team and get these boys in check, but it looks like he's not doing his job. I like Bobcats in this spot because J. Rich in the line up with his back up Okur and Wallace. These three guys combination is going to work out really well together. Bobcats going to be a shocker of the NBA this season. If they play tough and put a few points on the board, I don't doubt them to making it to playoffs.
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AddictedToBetting View Post
      BOL to ya too BouGa :thumbs:

Milw. flat out suck Wednesday night. They play so sloppy, I don't know where to begin. I would expect Michael Redd to come off as a leader of the team and get these boys in check, but it looks like he's not doing his job. I like Bobcats in this spot because J. Rich in the line up with his back up Okur and Wallace. These three guys combination is going to work out really well together. Bobcats going to be a shocker of the NBA this season. If they play tough and put a few points on the board, I don't doubt them to making it to playoffs.
      I agree 100% on everything you wrote, ive always thought Charlotte had talent just to many rookies.

Trading for J Rich was HUGE add on and it will help them drastically.

MLB 3-1

NFL 3-0

NCAA FBALL 0-0-0

Comment

I said similar things about Charlotte in my thread as well, just about how they've grown their nucleus for a couple years and now have Richardson as well. I'll definitely be watching them, hopefully getting some nice lines at the start of the season. I'm on the for Fri. as well, so BOL! :thumbs:
        NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
        NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

gl Bouga, on the same play :thumbs:
          **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Well if the Bobcats didn't choke at the free throw line they would ove covered with ease, but missing so many made me sit at the edge of my seat all for a push.

MLB 3-1

NFL 3-0

NCAA FBALL 0-0-0

Comment

Working...
            X