Suns/Rockets 2ndHalf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suns/Rockets 2ndHalf

Was going to wait until the tourney to make my next play but **** it. This game is sloppy as Hell. Yao and TMac with a combined 6 FG's and only 15 points. These two are going to have to start hitting some shots in the 2ndHalf and frankly I don't see that happening. Don't get me wrong I've seen TMac take games over but the Suns just seem too strong tonight. They should be up by 15+ IMO.

Suns 0
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

u liek the under?
    Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
    NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
    NHL 7 - 9
    SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
    MLB 1 - 1
    NBA 7 - 5
    NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

The rockets havent done much while the suns have been red hot. I thnk they make a game of it!

Comment

If I had to choose I'd definitely play the under. Staying away from it though this game is just too sloppy.
        “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

i maxed out my under bet at 260 dollars...thats the limit at sportsinteraction.....

looking at history...second half hit 103 once and once went at 104 that was 2 years ago...

NCAAFB 20 - 11
          NHL 7 - 9
          MLB 1 - 1
          NBA 7 - 5
          NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

Yeah I took the Suns as well, I always like to go against a team on the back end of a b2b in the 2h.
            NFL
            Spread:30-33:-12 units
            Moneyline:0-9:-7 units
            O/U:5-5:+1 units
            Parleys:4-23:+1 units
            NBA
            Spread:23-24:+2 units
            Moneyline:0-3 -2 units
            O/U:0-2 -2 units
            Parleys:

Comment

LOL Mike D'Antoni gets ejected and the Suns can't grab a defensive board. Hell even if I lose this game it's still entertaining as Hell.

:beerbang:

Comment

I was surprised by the ejection as well...

Golden State handling the Mavs with ease...ouch

Comment

That Leandro Barbosa is something else. He tied his career-high tonight with 32 points. He's hands-down one of the quickest players in the NBA. And how about Shawn Marion tonight? He's absolutely unreal. Oh and that Steve Nash guy is pretty good too. I'm no Phoenix Suns expert but if Barbosa continues to play this well you have to consider putting him in the starting lineup.

I'm also leaning on the Suns in Dallas on Wednesday depending on the spread. Nash got a lot of rest tonight and I fully expect him to come out to ball against the Mavs.

:beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

under! :beerbang:

NCAAFB 20 - 11
                    NHL 7 - 9
                    MLB 1 - 1
                    NBA 7 - 5
                    NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

Working...