Suns/Mavs Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suns/Mavs Wednesday

I haven't been as excited for any other NBA game this season as I am for this one. I wouldn't miss this game for the world. Mavs coming off an obviously uncharacteristic (not to mention seemingly incomprehensible) 17-point blowout loss to the Warriors in which the Warriors were up by THIRTY-PLUS (who by the way my Blazers obliterated by 19 points Sunday night; hey I had to get the homer play in there. I realize Baron Davis didn't play but I couldn't resist) after Dallas had won 17 consecutive games. Suns coming off a blowout win against the Rockets in which it looked like things were falling apart in the 3rdQuarter as Mike D'Antoni was ejected (for the first time this season) and Amare Stoudemire was in foul trouble.

This is obviously a preview of the 2007 WCF.

I'm leaning towards the Suns (depending on the spread but I may play the ML) since Nash was well-rested tonight but it's hard betting against the NBA juggernaut known as the Dallas Mavericks especially since the game is in Dallas and they're coming off an extremely rare loss. I certainly don't have any plays for it yet.

Suns best record EVER 63 games into the season. Better than any Suns team we've seen recently and better than any Charles Barkley-led Suns team. This may be the Suns' year.

:beerbang: :beerbang:
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Time for some serious plays:

Suns +4

Over 207.5
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Game going to OT.

I'm stressing this one. Already got my over but if the Suns don't do it I'm in serious trouble.

Comment

Double-overtime doesn't help me much.

Comment

I got lucky tonight.

:beer2: :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
          X