Nba Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba Tuesday

I liked these picks even though they are all favs except 1...

Pistons -3 Best Eastern Conference road rec, Seattle plays good ball at home but I think the Pistons really want to win this game before they run into better teams on their westcoast trip

Timberwolves -5.5 Indiana has looked completely horrible when I have watched them... Cavs should have blown them out by 30 but they got bored and complacent. I just think Slick Ricky Davis and Kevin Garnet will be too much for Indiana.

Cavaliers -6.5 This is one of the best teams in the league.... I remember the days when the Cavs used to blow people out all the time in the Q... This game does have a lot of meaning and purpose for Sac since they are right in the playoff hunt and the Cavs beat them in Sac on their Westcoast trip. The Cavaliers have looked great in their games recently too. If Sac got beat fairly bad by Denver in Sacramento how are they going to stay close to an elite team like the Cavaliers? If the Cavs win by 6 that would suck but I think its worth the risk win or lose....

Atlanta +1 Maybe want to wait and see if you can get 2 points, I didn't make this bet yet but plan on it tommorrow if I can get another 1/2 point or some ****. Its hard for me to believe the 76ers can win 8 in a row, and Atlanta has been playing solid at home last 3 games even without their best player.

I'm confused, wern't you complaining 2 days ago how you lost 2 games, I think the warriors w/out davis and a fixed game in Miami...how are you 2-0?

Comment

He was crying about that yesterday too. I don't think they were posted plays though.
      I give you this, God put us on this Earth to fart around and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Comment

I didnt post those plays. I posted Pistons -3 @ LA and Cleveland @ Milk +1. Why don't you look at my posts before questioning my integrity?

Comment

By the way, what is your love affair with Drew Gooden and Baron Davis?
          I give you this, God put us on this Earth to fart around and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Comment

I just wanted to see Baron play against Portland, he brings Gs up a level when he plays.

As far as Drew Gooden, the guy has so much talent and he is foolishly forced into a rebounding and 4th-5th scoring option. I have seen so many Cavs games where Drew Gooden is totally feeling it offensively, yet many Cavs players are more concerned with their own scoring and don't feed Drew Gooden the ball. The man has an excellent field goal %, one of the best rebounders in the league, can score from anywhere on the court, create his own shot off the dribble or in the post, best baby hook shot in the league, and not to mention he does a lot for the community. Drew Gooden is one of the most underrated players in Nba history. Realize this man only gets 27 minutes a night and limited touches and still puts up great offensive efficiency numbers and one of the best offensive rebounders in the history of the league. It is a shame Danny Ferry trade to try this man for Mike Bibby, and it is a bigger shame Drew Gooden doesn't get more touches and minutes. Larry Hughes should not get more touches then Drew Gooden. Only reason he does is because he makes 13 million a year.

Drew Gooden should have be an allstar this year if he got more touches and minutes. The only consistent negative I hear about Drew Gooden is his defense, but he has really improved in this area and it is not fair to call him a below average defender anymore after what he has shown since the Allstar break. Drew Gooden was even a very good player his rookie year, and we all know how much of a baller he was in college. It is terrible that this man doesn't get more respect and credit for what he brings to the games, thats why I love it when Cavs games are on Abc and Hubie Brown is the color commentator. I hear nothing but praise from Hubie Brown on Drews game, and its well deserved. Drew Gooden can easily average 20/11. A very efficient 20 I might add with starters minutes and touches.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewGooden View Post
              I just wanted to see Baron play against Portland, he brings Gs up a level when he plays.

As far as Drew Gooden, the guy has so much talent and he is foolishly forced into a rebounding and 4th-5th scoring option. I have seen so many Cavs games where Drew Gooden is totally feeling it offensively, yet many Cavs players are more concerned with their own scoring and don't feed Drew Gooden the ball. The man has an excellent field goal %, one of the best rebounders in the league, can score from anywhere on the court, create his own shot off the dribble or in the post, best baby hook shot in the league, and not to mention he does a lot for the community. Drew Gooden is one of the most underrated players in Nba history. Realize this man only gets 27 minutes a night and limited touches and still puts up great offensive efficiency numbers and one of the best offensive rebounders in the history of the league. It is a shame Danny Ferry trade to try this man for Mike Bibby, and it is a bigger shame Drew Gooden doesn't get more touches and minutes. Larry Hughes should not get more touches then Drew Gooden. Only reason he does is because he makes 13 million a year.

Drew Gooden should have be an allstar this year if he got more touches and minutes. The only consistent negative I hear about Drew Gooden is his defense, but he has really improved in this area and it is not fair to call him a below average defender anymore after what he has shown since the Allstar break. Drew Gooden was even a very good player his rookie year, and we all know how much of a baller he was in college. It is terrible that this man doesn't get more respect and credit for what he brings to the games, thats why I love it when Cavs games are on Abc and Hubie Brown is the color commentator. I hear nothing but praise from Hubie Brown on Drews game, and its well deserved. Drew Gooden can easily average 20/11. A very efficient 20 I might add with starters minutes and touches.
              Um....wow, drew gooden, lol.

Comment

What is so funny? Drew Gooden is a very talented player. I love how the national media acts like the Cavaliers and a 1 man team and nothing without Lebron. It is so far from the truth. The Cavs are 9-2 without Lebron and 3-0 this season without him.

Rough loss on the Minnesota game losing by 1/2 point...... Wish I had money so I could be betting real bets instead of this nickel bs. All well, I won a little I guess, hopefully one day I can be as rich as you guys, as of now I am poor. I need to learn money management and never use a handicapper again and maybe I won't lose my entire bank account again, as of now I am broke. Hope you boys took my picks and I hope you have a new appreciation for Drew "The Goods" Gooden and the Cavaliers as a team. Will be some very good playoffs this year, I am not sure Detriot has what it takes to beat Cleveland this year...

Comment

Working...
                X