Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Spider Web Tatted Friday***

NBA 12-9 +7.79 units

Back from my honeymoon, what a blast. Rum all night, champagne in the morning... sunshine & good cigars :beer2:

Big card today, likely going to add on...

Knicks-110

Suns/Heat u196.5-105

Grizzlies+2.5-102

2 units each

4.5 pt teaser

Suns-3.5
    Pistons-3.5

2 to win 2 units

Raptors-130
    Pacers+105
    Knicks-120
    Pistons-365
    Suns-400
    Nuggets/Wiz o209-120
    Kings+9.5-215

.5 to win 13.72 units

Really like the 4.5 pt teaser, especially because you get +100 on it @ 5Dimes. I may look to use it to drop the chalk on two games. IMO the Pistons are a very solid play on the ML today, getaway game before they go West, off a loss? Kaman may cause problems underneath, but in the end I think the Pistons will be too much tonight. Clips are due for a letdown, & are banged up. Leans to all the teams I played in the longshot parlay. Can't help but consider the big dogs- Hawks+8.5, Bucks+9.5, Wolves+10. As I said in the beginning of the season I suspect the Rockets may pull a bunch of win/no covers in the season due to inflated lines. Tough to step in front of hot teams like the Celtics/Rockets, & back the Wolves at any line lol. Still looking into totals, & I've got my eyes on the Utah/Sonics over. It's been dropping all day long, & I'd like to get 210, but Utah hasn't been playing any defense... Seattle will likely look to run here @ home, & I trust Deron to keep the pace up if they do. IMO the total comes down to how well both teams shoot...
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

GL UDog, hope you had a good wedding and honeymoon. Congratuations :thumbs:
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Glad to see ya back UDogg! Hope the wedding and honeymoon went real well for ya. :beerbang:
      Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Congrats Udog & gl tonight

Comment

gl Udog, glad you had a good honeymoon.....:thumbs:
          **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
            NBA 12-9 +7.79 units

Back from my honeymoon, what a blast. Rum all night, champagne in the morning... sunshine & good cigars :beer2:

Big card today, likely going to add on...

Knicks-110

Suns/Heat u196.5-105

Grizzlies+2.5-102

2 units each

4.5 pt teaser

Suns-3.5
            Pistons-3.5

2 to win 2 units

Raptors-130
            Pacers+105
            Knicks-120
            Pistons-365
            Suns-400
            Nuggets/Wiz o209-120
            Kings+9.5-215

.5 to win 13.72 units

Really like the 4.5 pt teaser, especially because you get +100 on it @ 5Dimes. I may look to use it to drop the chalk on two games. IMO the Pistons are a very solid play on the ML today, getaway game before they go West, off a loss? Kaman may cause problems underneath, but in the end I think the Pistons will be too much tonight. Clips are due for a letdown, & are banged up. Leans to all the teams I played in the longshot parlay. Can't help but consider the big dogs- Hawks+8.5, Bucks+9.5, Wolves+10. As I said in the beginning of the season I suspect the Rockets may pull a bunch of win/no covers in the season due to inflated lines. Tough to step in front of hot teams like the Celtics/Rockets, & back the Wolves at any line lol. Still looking into totals, & I've got my eyes on the Utah/Sonics over. It's been dropping all day long, & I'd like to get 210, but Utah hasn't been playing any defense... Seattle will likely look to run here @ home, & I trust Deron to keep the pace up if they do. IMO the total comes down to how well both teams shoot...
            GL and did you consult with your wife yet about me shoveling your driveway for the winter time? :bang: :bang: your killing my business U-DOGG
            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Congrats :cheers:

Comment

welcome back bro, congrats and hope you added your predictem account under the prenup

GL! :laughing:
                :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Thanks Wsox, Coach, Whaley, MML, Dan, T-Duke & Q!

Dan- time to get those shovelin' business cards out

Pistons-380
                  Jazz/Sonics o210-120
                  1.5 to win 1.97

Hawks team o91

Nuggets/Wiz o210

2 units each

GLTA :beerbang:

Comment

NBA 12-9 +7.79 units

you left out the last sex you'll ever have without having to beg for it

ah who am I kidding, I'm not married and I still have to beg for it :thumbs:
                    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

udoggiedog- GL!.....spider tats are alive and well this year....im going to the clips/cavs game sunday night to view some spidey tats up close and personal (10 rows behind the bench)....
                      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Q- b-jobbers are in the prenup for sure :thumbs:

FF- Nice seats! IMO the Clips will get a nice short line... are ya wearin thecatinthehat :beer2:

Comment

FF- Nice seats! IMO the Clips will get a nice short line... are ya wearin thecatinthehat :beer2:
                          nahhh...not a fan of the NBA...i have the seats for my customers...i actually buy some games off a friend who has 4 seats there and then 2 seats in the 2nd row across from the bench. Really just going to see LeBron. I have never seen him live and down that low it should be fun. Clippers raised ticket prices out of sight, though. Going to about 3 games this year, i give the rest away. I think i have New Jersey and Dallas in January. GL!
                          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks FF. I haven't been to a game in a while nyself... last time I went was a couple years back to see LeBron. Before that it was when Vince Carter played for the Raptors :hide:

Suns-6 2ndh

Hawks+.5 2ndh

1 unit each

I have to bite on the Hawks+14.5! Boston's shooting off the charts, hopefully they don't shoot 64% 2ndh. Suns should outlast the Heat. Big first quarter from J. Will, but IMO the Suns outgun them 2ndh. Giving up on the under there....

Comment

Hornets-1 2ndh

Nuggets/Wiz o107 2ndh

1 unit each

Comment

Working...
                              X