• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Saturday NBA***

Coming off a losing day, damn Seattle gave the game away... 1 play so far

Celtics+1.5

4 units

Played this when the line opened last night.... not sure if I'll keep all 4 units on it, as I figured the line would move. IMO this will be a closely played game, but Boston will win. I'm hoping the line continues to rise so I can try to middle some of it.... eyeing up the Blazers too.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Magic+1.5+100

Raptors/Bulls o190-105

2 units each

Orlando is playing good ball, & is back home after a 4-0 road trip. Their last loss was @ home to the Pistons, so I'm sure they'll be motivated to beat a big name team in front of their home crowd. The Suns are not playing like the Suns & definitely haven't been good on the road. They lost @ ATL, beat Char & Seattle (big deal), then nearly lost to the Heat. If not for Miami losing steam 4th quarter paired with Marion's 24 rebs, they would have lost by 10. I don't see Marion repeating that performance with Howard in the paint... IMO he'll disrupt Amare as well. I'll take the unpopular home dog that's playing better ball to begin with.

I think the Bulls are laying a bit too many pts in this one, as IMO this one could be tight. I think the Raptors should be able to put up 95+, but I'm more comfortable with the over. Toronto has scored 96 or more in 5 of 6. This will be the Bulls last game at home before a 6 game road trip. I would think they continue to open up a bit more offensively. Before a slow 4th quarter, Chi & Det combined for 153 pts in the Bulls last game. Hopefully the shots fall, because IMO this one creeps over 200. 5 of the last 6 meetings between these 2 have totalled over 193 pts :thumbs:

Comment

Nets+3-105

Blazers+8-104

Grizzlies/Utah o217-103

2 units each

Went ahead & attempted the hedge with the Nets. Was hoping to get +3+100, but no such luck....

Comment

Nuggets-4-115 2ndh

2 units

Denver will put up 54 2ndh, I don't think the Pacers are able of playing the full 4 quarters. I see a possible collapse here...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          Raptors/Bulls o190-105
          Gonna be tough to win with the Bulls shooting 27% :puke:

Also, I'm dumb for trying that middle. I got a really good line & should have left that alone, Boston is not to be faded just yet IMO.

Comment

Wince Carter ouch.
            “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Working...
            X