• ***UDoggie's Monday Spider Tatts***

NBA 21-24 +.08 units

1-2 yesterday, slow start to the season... Already have 2 in for today

Hornets-1.5

3 units

Hornets-135
    Nuggets-340

1 to win 1.25 units

Riding the Hornets till the wheels fall off. Better team, back in a bit with a little writeup. I also like the rested Nuggets to run Cleveland off the court tonight, & I'm considering a play on the team over....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

GL udog - i love the nets play today as well! Gl to you
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Completely agree on Denver. I was thinking game over 206.5 (5Dimes as of an hour or two ago), but I can see a tired Cleveland eam in the altitude only posting in the 80s.

Denver team over seems:thumbs:

Comment

GL with your plays dog...

Comment

GL tonight UDog.....My NBA capping skills leave much to be desired at the moment,I think tonight I will let you be the truck and I will be the trailor.....Your Bills kept my prop bet alive.The phins have 5 games left and If they can manage to lose at home to the jets and ravens ....I might have a chance.:thumbs:

Comment

chalkdoggiedog- GL!....i am going to play a couple plays tonight based on seeing CLE last night and them playing 3I4 and this one in altitiude....

CLE Under51 (1h)

DEN Over 107 (team game)

DEN -220 (1h)

GL!....
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks Whaley, FF!

FF- IMO the second two are solid, but playing a team under when they are playing Denver is scary given the fact that Denver doesn't play D. I'm pretty sure Sasha & Hughes both suit up today, but I don't think it matters. Considering a straght play as well as the team over. Hope you sweep :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                Thanks Whaley, FF!

FF- IMO the second two are solid, but playing a team under when they are playing Denver is scary given the fact that Denver doesn't play D. I'm pretty sure Sasha & Hughes both suit up today, but I don't think it matters. Considering a straght play as well as the team over. Hope you sweep :beerbang:
                Udog- thx....yeah, i know....i thought about that...but i had already made the play.....we'll see what happens.....:thumbs:

Comment

I feel like an idiot not jumping on the over with you guys. I just have a hard time betting the over against the Cavs defense.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
                    I feel like an idiot not jumping on the over with you guys. I just have a hard time betting the over against the Cavs defense.
                    Cavs defense wasn't all that great vs. the Clips last night. Clips went on a long drought where they missed TONS of free layups in the 1Q, other than that they pretty much got to the basket whenever they wanted and left guys open all night. I really wasn't all that impressed with CLE last night, but that is the only time i have seen them all year so who knows.

Comment

They aren't that impressive of a team to watch.... aside from King James.

Nuggets team o108

Nuggets-2 1stq

1 unit each

Gonna leave the game spread alone & see if I can get a better line 2ndh. I hate laying 8 pts, but think it's a good wager.

Comment

:thx:

Comment

Hornets :beerbang:

Would have been a shame to lose that play. jefferson played a hell of a game, but man is Paul a great pg!

Denver needs to get Melo to the line...

Comment

How abou that Mo Peterson 4 point play at 86-82 to tie it with a minute lef:thumbs:

Comment

dang, DEN doesn't play defense......CLE had 24 points with 5:50 left in the 1H, now they have 35 with 3:30 left......

Comment

Working...
                              X