Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mon...NBA11/12....

NBA YTD-0-0

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I hope everyone enjoyed their weekends, and took care of business yesterday on the gridiron. First year posting in the NBA, I have been watching for a while, and I like to get a feel for the NBA before i start dropping hammers...Hope I can be of some assistance to those of you who choose to tail some of my picks, if any of you. Good luck with whatever you play and I look forward to a profitable season for all..Here we go:

N.O. -1...Vincanity out, N.o., with paul/west among others are the better team IMO. 1 Unit
    Clev +8...This play is strictly fading Joe Public, with 75% on Denver. Since they play 0 defense, im hoping Lebron and Co. can keep it close, even though their playing back to back, on the road, in the high altitude...1 Unit
    Sac+13.5...Utah is filthy, but 14 points better than K Martin and the kings, I dont know about all that. With the public being split just about even (57-43), Ill take the points at home with the kings!! 1 Unit
    Sac/Utah Under 205....This is another strictly fade of Joe Public..91-9, the public on the over, so im on the under, see what happens.. When I run the numbers, I come up with between 198-203!1 Unit

Hey fellas good luck with whatever you play, Hope we can all do well, if Im against you tonight, good luck anyways! Enjoy your monday all.
Working...
X