Tuesdays Big Drizzles Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesdays Big Drizzles Picks

Keeping it simple today, 1-3 yesterday did a stupid bet on the Cavs +8...

Pistons -4.5

Boston -6.5

Memphis over 199

Boston over 198

Actually, I think the Cavs would have stayed within the 8 points had Larry Hughes not been tossed. What a shame. Everyone knows Hughes is friends with Iverson and he knows how to defend him very well well. Shame on the nba for some of the bull**** that happens in these games. I seen Larry get fouled at least twice on his first shot and last shot he took.

"I got hit four straight times on four jump shots by Melo," he said. "I got smacked good on four straight shots. I asked him to call a foul. I said what needed to be said."

Had Larry played I believe the game would have been much closer and lower scoring. Once the Cavs lost Larry it was over, they couldn't contain Iverson and the game became a big joke.

Officials: Bill Spooner, Derrick Collins, Gary Zielinski

And then somehow Gibson gets two phantom fouls on Iverson. I just wish there was some way the games could be officiated better, what happened last night was complete bull****. I understand you dont always get the calls, but god damn how do you miss four straight fouls that early in the game.
Working...
X