X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wednesday

5-4-1 +2.4 units

1 unit

BUCKS-GRIZZ over 205.5 = vegas is calling for the 106-100 type game but that seems kinda low for a match up like this. 115-107 kinda game imo

gl :thumbs:

GL Beholdah! Still deciding if I'll play it, but I can't figure out why this isn't set higher. IMO both teams get over the century mark, Memphis doesn't play anything that resembles defense. :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

i think the line isnt set higher because the bucks have yet to play a game this year where each team confortably breaks 100, and it's happened only once for the grizz, pacers 121-111 over the grizz.

Comment

I like this over better then the Wizards over. The wizards have screwed me on too many overs this season.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
          i think the line isnt set higher because the bucks have yet to play a game this year where each team confortably breaks 100, and it's happened only once for the grizz, pacers 121-111 over the grizz.
          Could be... The main reason for that is the teams they've played. Orl, Chi, Houston, SA.... teams that play halfcourt defensive type games. memphis has allowed 110+ in 3 of 6 & 2 of their 3 road games.:thumbs:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

1 unit

SONICS+6 at heat

bucks team over 106.5 (-115)

gl :thumbs:

Comment

well 1-2, dissapointed by the bucks game, really shocked more points weren't scored

Comment

Working...
              X