***UDoggie's Humpday Hoops***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone feeling Minnesota tonight??

I rarely ever bet the NBA but this game looked pretty tasty to me...thoughts anyone??

Flyers, kiss my arse! LOL!
    White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

Bucks team o106.5

Was thinking how I wanted to play this, & this makes the most sense to me. My concern was that Memphis may be sluggish on a road b2b facing a rested Bucks team. As beholdah speculated, the total could be set low because of the lower than normal Bucks totals. However, these totals have been low because they've played a who's who in defensive halfcourt teams. My feeling is that the Bucks are chomping at the bit to push the ball a little. Memphis is off a huge win vs. Houston, but 5 players logged 33+ minutes, so fatigue could be a factor. A large past of them winning (despite shooting 1-11 from 3pters) was Pau Gasol, who went 14-17 from the ft line. While I didn't watch last night's game, I would assume that meant he was playing pretty physical underneath. After that long of a game vs. Yao & co., I think he could struggle with Bogut/Jianlian tonight. If the Bucks have an advantage on the boards, they will win. In 3 of the Grizz's 4 losses the opponent scored 110 or more (SA scored 104). Since I think the Bucks win this game, I'm playing the team total. Mo Williams had a 30+ point game last season vs. Memphis, but as always with the Bucks, the play hinges on how well Redd shoots.

Bobcats team u91

The Bobcats have scored over 91 points 2 times this season- one at home vs. the Bucks & the other at home vs. the Pacers. They're on a b2b road game, & in their last one they tore up the court for 63 pts @ Philly. Yes, the Hawks have only held 1 team (NJ) under 91 pts in a game, but they held Dallas to 94, Det to 92 on the road, & the Suns to 96. For those teams I think that's respectable. Tonight they get the opportunity to grab their 1st conference win in front of the home crowd. I just don't think the Bobcats will have the firepower to compete tonight...
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

UD, any thoughts on Minnesota?
        White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

Originally posted by Rothko View Post
          If I did anything there, it would be the Kings ML. They have had the tougher schedule, facing NO, SA, Dal, & Utah on the road. They beat Seattle & Minny (games they should win at home). They also have the best player on the court in Martin, I couldn't lay points with a team as bad as the Wolves....

Comment

Originally posted by Rothko View Post
            yeah, fade your arse.........lol...
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Sonics +6/+210

Overreaction to the Sonics record. The Heat shouldn't be laying more than 3.5 at home to anyone. They really are that bad without Wade. If the Sonics were catching +6 at Philly, Sacramento or Memphis would you consider playing them? I would, & those teams all have more wins that Miami. Seattle got blown out vs. Orlando, but has played some close ones with Detroit, Phx & Utah. IMO this is a winnable game that would have a sdhorter line if not for the name on the jerseys.

Warriors+.5 1stq

I would have liked the Warriors more had Detroit won last night, but as the day goes on I'm becoming more in more in favor of playing the Warriors. Detroit is on a b2b off a loss to Port, & is playing their 3rd road game in 4 days. Billups got banged up but looks like he'll play tonight. Detroit is an older team, & if they are tired, GS is the last place they want to be. GS loves to jump out to early leads at home, so getting them at +.5 looks like a good play. There is the issue of Baron Davis knee... I have a theory about that though. Seems as if everytime his health is in question & he ends up playing, he goes off for 30 points, 9 assists & 3 steals. I remember him last year hobbling up & down the court with a cast on his foot, a broken finger & an eye patch. OK maybe not, but point is I think it's overblown. If he definitely starts, I'll likely play them for game...

Cavs team u98

Cavs first game back home after a 6 game west coast road trip. i expect a little hangover from all the travel, & think the Magic are live. I see a game played into the high 80's/low 90's....

Comment

Roundersdog- what's the best play today.......i am liking that Cavs Under and the Bobcats Under.....how about a 1H under play on CLE? i would think if your logic was correct, they would struggle more in the 1H getting it going.....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  Roundersdog- what's the best play today.......i am liking that Cavs Under and the Bobcats Under.....how about a 1H under play on CLE? i would think if your logic was correct, they would struggle more in the 1H getting it going.....
                  I like the Cleveland under, but it's moved 3 pts. I really hate not getting the best of a line. IMo the Hawks are the best play on board. If you're looking for something to parlay with a hockey play, I suggest the Celtics 1sth ml. Solid, IMO

Hornets-450
                  Rockets-280
                  Celtics-360 1sth
                  Nuggets-230 1stq

1.5 to win 3.06 units

Comment

Ok Udog...i'm on board today with.....

ATL -5 -120

Bobcraps Under91

ATL to score 1st 20 points -150

IND/WAS Over202

got 6Units to burn in the NBA from the other night......you better not have a ****ty night....lol.....GL!...hopefully i picked some good ones....

Comment

LMAO...was listening to the local SD sports talk today and they were talking about Ricky Williams coming back and how he just hasn't been able to stay off the pot. The other guy says "he should have played in the NBA...nobody would have noticed"...lmao....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

ATL to score 1st 20 points -150

woohooo Udog...nice heads up on ATL...lets hope they finish the goods....:beerbang:

does IND have anyone that can make a shot this year.....:puke:

Comment

Tell the Cavs and Magic to slow it down...
                          "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Nice play there FF- I put a last second play in on the Hawks 1stq. Bobcats are playing sloppy & the Hawks can't miss... hopefully it continues. As for Indiana, I'm convinced they are only able to play 3 solid quarters. They live & die by the jumper. Good nes is the pace is fast, so there could be a huge quarter if the shots start falling. Glad you didn't play the Cavs under 1sth. Way more scoring 1stq than I expected there....

Comment

2 more dog MLs....

Kings+118

Warriors+140

1 unit each

Comment

Utah/Tor u105 2ndh

Pacers-2-105 2ndh

Magic+145 2ndh

1 unit each

Comment

Working...
                                X