Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's TNT Play***

NBA 36-39-4 -2.42

Things were going pretty good last night & suddenly every game took a turn for the worst. 4 pushes in 1 day is nuts, but I was lucky to get the Knicks push 2ndh to keep things from getting worse. Totals have been killing me, so I'm leaving them alone today. Just 1 for today....

Bulls+9

3 units

This line is a total overreaction to the Bulls start to the season paired with the 30 pt beating Toronto gave them. They've lost by more than 9 2x this season.... True, they haven't been shooting the ball well at all, but this is a Suns team that doesn't play defense. Deng & Niocioni won't shoot this badly all season. I think getting open looks from a weak Suns defense in an uptempo game may be the best thing for those two. IMO they get into a rythym today, & make a game of this. It's pretty apparent to me that Gordon isn't a starter, but a great 6th man. I think this is a game where the Suns could be up by 8-12 the whole game, only to blow the cover late. No interest in playing the early game, though it should be a good one. Dog has covered a large majority of these matchups, but I have a gut feeling the Mavs win this time, so I'll leave it alone. Tons of games tomorrow, so i'm going to try & get a jump on those today. GLTA :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

GL today:thumbs:

Golden State should be sold to North Dakota or something....for like $20 or $30, cause thats all their worth
    "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Goodluck Underdog whats your thoughts on the Spurs and Dallas game.

Comment

GL to you too Udogg! I'll be on Chi as well, just waiting for +9. Even though this is game 1 of their annual Circus Trip... :nuts: ...
        NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
        NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

Working...
        X