Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take the Suns

Put your entire bankroll on it.
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

You convinced me... But Im not betting a lot, any game I put my bankroll on or most of it I have lost and that is why I am broke as hell. Go Suns. Hopefully the game is called fairly... When the Cavs played the Mavs on Tnt, worst officiated game I have seen all year. It is like the Refs are afraid of Cuban. The Cavs lost because they were 9.5 underdogs... Was a shame, the Cavs were actually broke the Mavs streak... All well, take it from me the cavs lost by like 3 or something like that because of the missed/bad calls. Good thing u are taking the points because a few bad calls and dallas will win by a few points. Im not saying Dallas is a great team because of bad calls, but Im saying some of the games I have seen in Dallas this year especially the one against Cleveland is totally unreal. No idea how they got away with screwing Cleveland out of a win. It was on national tv too thats the worst part. Even Steve Kerr and Marv Albert were questioning a lot of the calls. What a joke. The cavs will pay Dallas back when they come to Cleveland the Mavs will get their ass kicked. They deserve it. The games are called fairly too in Cleveland unlike Dallas home games.

Comment

This was a joke post. I was drunk and don't even remember posting it. Don't ever put your bankroll on a bet. Consider it a marathon, not a sprint!

Even though I benefited from it tonight. LMAO.

:beerbang: :beerbang:
      “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Yeah hell of a game. Wish I did put my bankroll on it haha, just did a small bet, nice pick bro.

Comment

Working...
        X