No announcement yet.

***UDoggie's Friday Lookahead/Plays***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys.... 3-1 going into the Warriors game. That Portland loss was nuts, outscored by 21 pts in the 4th after leading the whole game. 3 smaller ones...

Warriors-1.5 1stq

Warriors-2.5 1sth

Pistons+160

1 unit each

I have to take a shot with the Pistons +160. Lakers off a close win vs. Houston.....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

against my better judgement....

Knickerslackers-1.5 2ndh

1 unit

They're going to win the rebound battle, plus they're getting to the line. Almost took them +3, so +8 is even better :sm:

Keep it up Warriors....

Comment

Warriors looking good at the half. I'm going to try to middle 2 units, just because I hit 1stq & 1sth.

Clippers-105 2ndh

1 unit

****s & giggles. I could see a 6 pt win. I'm out for the night, GL the rest of the night guys :thumbs:

Comment

monster day :beerbang: , warriors were sweet

BTW, i actually watched the 76er game and it was rediculous, blazers opened the 2nd quarter 17-0, sixers jsut couldnt score, then the 4th quarter the blazers made the sixers look like the suns. at least it didnt put a damper on your night
          Last edited by TheBeholdah; 11-17-2007, 01:12 AM. Reason: added something

Comment

Thanks beholdah! Tough loss on the Blazers, but I can't complain. 7-3 +11.65 units:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X